Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Google OnHub AC1900 Wi-Fi Router from TP-Link (Refurb) $80 + shipping - today only

Mar 26, 2015
271 posts
784 upvotes
Montreal, QC

[eBay.ca] Google OnHub AC1900 Wi-Fi Router from TP-Link (Refurb) $80 + shipping - today only

From Newegg on eBay: $99.99 - $19.94 = $80.05 (use coupon PSUPERSUMMER)
Shipping: $6.99
Coupon only valid today (from 10:00 AM ET June 21, 2018 until 10:00 PM ET on June 21, 2018)

OnHub AC1900 Wi-Fi Router from TP-LINK and Google
Speed up to 1900 Mbps
1.4 GHz dual-core processor
13 high-performance Wi-Fi antennas
USB 3.0 and Gigabit ports
Bluetooth Smart Ready
Built-in speaker
Guest Wi-Fi with Devices sharing (such as Chromecast)
29 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 24, 2006
15688 posts
11077 upvotes
I love my onhub. Paid around this or maybe up to $100 for it. Either way, best router I have ever owned.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2007
1327 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Can I assume any of the ones suggested here will be exponentially better than the shitty white hitron one that came from Rogers.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41667 posts
29854 upvotes
Center of Universe
Better than Netgear R7000?
Nov 24, 2003
573 posts
258 upvotes
the asus and netgear would probably be a better router than a single onhub but where the onhub really shines is when you buy 2 or more and connect it as a mesh network. It's the cheapest mesh wifi solution; the onhub, hardware wise, is better than the google wifi hardware and at a cheaper price point.
Jun 7, 2013
457 posts
617 upvotes
GATINEAU
I have two in a mesh... Highly recommend.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10644 posts
7234 upvotes
rtsen wrote: the asus and netgear would probably be a better router than a single onhub but where the onhub really shines is when you buy 2 or more and connect it as a mesh network. It's the cheapest mesh wifi solution; the onhub, hardware wise, is better than the google wifi hardware and at a cheaper price point.
This was on sale....but not anymore: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon- ... 3-2200607/
(but the Deco M5 is only AC1300 compare to this OnHub AC1900)
Oct 24, 2013
291 posts
585 upvotes
BELLEVILLE
Using it for 2 years
Not once had to reset/reboot- Zero Problems
Simultaneously stream Netflix and youtube on 2 4K TV’s - never buffers
Remote access and monitoring is awesome with Google app.
As it has been said earlier - The best router I ever had!!
Last edited by Ooooops on Jun 21st, 2018 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 25, 2007
304 posts
203 upvotes
Burnaby, B.C.
Gutty96 wrote: I love my onhub. Paid around this or maybe up to $100 for it. Either way, best router I have ever owned.
I second this. I only run one as our main WiFi hotspot for the house and it's been the best for us. This thing has like 15 antennae, so we don't have any dead spots in our 1600 sq ft home and the scheduler via Google Wifi app works great in that it actually boots devices off once your schedule is up unlike a lot of other routers. I can even boot devices off from my phone (like when I was travelling in Japan) if my kids haven't done their homework or chores. Oh how I enjoyed doing that!
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2005
1274 posts
633 upvotes
I recently bought the three pack Samsung connect from Lowe's which was at a pretty decent deal. I haven't actually set it up yet but I was planning on setting up a mesh network with it. Any opinions on whether I should go with this router (I would need two by two) or stay with the Samsung connect which also gives you abilities for other zigbee /z wave / Bluetooth standards to be all connected into the Hub.

Thanks
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
2999 posts
2243 upvotes
GTA
I have two OnHubs in a mesh and I'd have to say, whether these are consider good, depends on what functions you expect it to perform. If you want a solution that's easy to setup and simply work - these are for you. If you want advanced functionality, go for something else. Even when I say "advanced", I'm talking things which are fairly commonly supported, such as updating a Dynamic DNS site when your IP address changes. Or sharing a hard drive via the USB port, since the USB port they list is completely non-functional. There are other "standard" functions which simply does not work but I don't recall them at the moment. Highly advise researching what you consider as must-haves before purchase because it might surprise you that it does not work with the onHub since it is designed to be "simple".
Dec 15, 2011
371 posts
669 upvotes
Calgary
Adding a +1 recommendation for this router. It’s still going strong an entire year without a single reset or hiccup.

Signal strength is super strong too, I have it in a 1,500 sf house in one corner of the basement and It covers the entire basement and main floor with full bars.
Nov 24, 2009
141 posts
164 upvotes
GTA
theshowman wrote: I recently bought the three pack Samsung connect from Lowe's which was at a pretty decent deal. I haven't actually set it up yet but I was planning on setting up a mesh network with it. Any opinions on whether I should go with this router (I would need two by two) or stay with the Samsung connect which also gives you abilities for other zigbee /z wave / Bluetooth standards to be all connected into the Hub.

Thanks
I bought the Samsung Connect 3 pack at Lowes about a month ago. Was tired of my fancy Rogers Hitron white tower and it's habit of intermittently stopping sending data over it's wifi. Signal there but no internet. I disabled the Hitron and plugged in the base Samsung unit near, then added the two others on my main and in basement. Quite happy with the signal and speeds throughout house, and no lost internet except for Rogers outage. That being said I was always on the lookout for the Onhub, and would have jumped on this for two if it came along first. Not really sure that Samsung is not getting out of the router business so that may be a factor for you.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)