Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Hot!!- 20% off entire Dyson eBay Refurb Store - Coupon Code - Powerful

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2017 12:43 pm
Dec 13, 2006
646 posts
337 upvotes
Anyone tried to register a V7b on their website for the warranty?

I have an error telling me the serial number is invalid.
Mar 4, 2009
237 posts
86 upvotes
ordered my fan on the 19th and got the fan on the 23rd.
i was hoping and assumed the fan would be black but it was actually a white one that came in. after setting it up, i actually prefer the look of the white

the fan came in the usual brown box that all refurbished dyson products come in. the parts were NOT bubble wrapped which made me a bit worried but they didn't package each part of the fan in separate compartments separated by cardboard. the remote was placed freely in the box and was sliding around when i picked the box up. i inspected the fan and to my surprise, no scratches! there is a small, weird blemish above the "dyson cool" label on the motor but nothing to complain about. the parts were fairly dusty so make sure to give it a wipe before using but everything seems good so far. definitely happy with the purchase!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5752 posts
2585 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone get their replacement AM09 yet?

I sent mine back yesterday.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5752 posts
2585 upvotes
Toronto
kicl wrote: ordered my fan on the 19th and got the fan on the 23rd.
i was hoping and assumed the fan would be black but it was actually a white one that came in. after setting it up, i actually prefer the look of the white

the fan came in the usual brown box that all refurbished dyson products come in. the parts were NOT bubble wrapped which made me a bit worried but they didn't package each part of the fan in separate compartments separated by cardboard. the remote was placed freely in the box and was sliding around when i picked the box up. i inspected the fan and to my surprise, no scratches! there is a small, weird blemish above the "dyson cool" label on the motor but nothing to complain about. the parts were fairly dusty so make sure to give it a wipe before using but everything seems good so far. definitely happy with the purchase!
Mine was fine too, but in use made the click and squeak noise, so, before celebrating, run your machine on oscillation.
Nov 15, 2006
864 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered a V8b on 20th and received today (24th). A bit disappointed that the long tube is not golden color as in the ad. The detachable blue filter has dust, which means it has been used before. As some of the folks here said, the packaging is super simple. Protection is not good enough, or I should say it is way below standard. The only thing glad is no scratches is found.
Deal Guru
Feb 14, 2006
10084 posts
1418 upvotes
Agreed. Not to mention they advertise your expensive purchase right on the outside of your box... makes no sense.
Mar 4, 2009
237 posts
86 upvotes
rebel_rfd wrote: Mine was fine too, but in use made the click and squeak noise, so, before celebrating, run your machine on oscillation.
no click on oscillation. i purchased the am07 vs the am06 and am09 that others have been experiencing issues with.
also registered my fan and got 2 years of warranty instead of 1
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
2020 posts
1035 upvotes
Scarborough
so i got my AM06 10" fan replacement today. even though i mentioned to them the damage was from their packaging or lack of, they assure me they would address the issue in the replacement and for future customers. opened the package and no additional packing material, however the condition of the fan was much better. there is one light scratch on one of the corners which was tolerable and no gouges or deep scratches elsewhere. so i'm happy with the replacement.
Dec 7, 2016
97 posts
76 upvotes
Just got the Dyson Supersonic yesterday for the Missus. It was pretty much brand new, All the protective plastic was still on it. There is a slight blemish on one of the attachments but it's so minor that it's not an issue.

I should get the AM07 today, hopefully it's in perfect shape as well. I've had really good luck and experiences with Dyson refurbs.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
4264 posts
7110 upvotes
rebel_rfd wrote: Anyone get their replacement AM09 yet?

I sent mine back yesterday.
My replacement came in even worse condition.. Bad luck this time I guess with dyson refurb..
Dec 7, 2016
97 posts
76 upvotes
realazy wrote: I should get the AM07 today, hopefully it's in perfect shape as well. I've had really good luck and experiences with Dyson refurbs.
The AM07 did show up, it seems to be in great shape, the remote is a bit scratched, this may have been demo model. Overall, I'm okay with the condition at maybe 95% new.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)