Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Hotels.com Canada - $85 for $100 eGC + 10% Off Code

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 4th, 2018 1:44 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5752 posts
2585 upvotes
Toronto
Read the Rules.

No asking for PMs.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
What's left with major hotel chains being excluded? Got a $150 egc from a test drive a few months ago and considering purchasing more if this is really a decent deal, especially for bookings in California.
Apr 28, 2014
44 posts
43 upvotes
Beaumont, AB
stally wrote: Also, heads up for those of you who have a UniDays account, you can get a 10% off code which can be stacked on top of this.
Can one get 10% off using the UniDays code and hotels.com rewards as well (which is 10% : 10 nights stay gives you one night free)? Normally they offer either the 10% off or 1/10th free days!
Oct 14, 2017
162 posts
276 upvotes
Vancouver
EdmontonS wrote: Can one get 10% off using the UniDays code and hotels.com rewards as well (which is 10% : 10 nights stay gives you one night free)? Normally they offer either the 10% off or 1/10th free days!
I believe using a code makes you ineligible to collect rewards nights.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
1841 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto
HappyValley1 wrote: I booked 8 days San Francisco hotel in Aug thru Hotel.com.
How do I use the gift card to pay?
Because it says pay at hotel when we check in.
So I cannot use the Hotel.com gift card to pay at hotel in San Francisco.
Can someone help? Thanks.
I believe that you can only use the GC when selecting option "pay now".
I can't seem to find it right now but from what I read on trip advisor, you either have to
1. cancel your current booking and re-book - this does not guarantee that you can get same reservation at same price.
2. call Hotel.com and see if they can switch from pay at hotel to pay now.
Nov 18, 2008
751 posts
532 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone has a Uniday code they could spare I would really really appreciate it thanks!
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2012
1206 posts
360 upvotes
TORONTO
last_sd wrote: I believe that you can only use the GC when selecting option "pay now".
I can't seem to find it right now but from what I read on trip advisor, you either have to
1. cancel your current booking and re-book - this does not guarantee that you can get same reservation at same price.
2. call Hotel.com and see if they can switch from pay at hotel to pay now.
Thanks. I did call the Hotel.com and You are right. I need to cancel and re-book in order to apply the gift card.
the 10% discount code will void the 10 days 1 free.
Did you guys get the egift card right away after you pay thru the EBAY?
I would like to buy the Hotel.com gift card thru Ebay.ca and re-book my room. Thanks.
Feb 6, 2016
675 posts
759 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
HappyValley1 wrote: I booked 8 days San Francisco hotel in Aug thru Hotel.com.
How do I use the gift card to pay?
Because it says pay at hotel when we check in.
So I cannot use the Hotel.com gift card to pay at hotel in San Francisco.
Can someone help? Thanks.
i think it depend by the hotel payment system and how configured with hotel.com system
Feb 6, 2016
675 posts
759 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
HappyValley1 wrote: Thanks. I did call the Hotel.com and You are right. I need to cancel and re-book in order to apply the gift card.
the 10% discount code will void the 10 days 1 free.
Did you guys get the egift card right away after you pay thru the EBAY?
I would like to buy the Hotel.com gift card thru Ebay.ca and re-book my room. Thanks.
right away
Feb 6, 2016
675 posts
759 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
any discount code ?
Dec 9, 2010
26 posts
3 upvotes
Canada
If anyone has extra unidays code, I would also like one!
Remember to activate ebates when completing your booking! up to 4% cashback
Nov 26, 2003
892 posts
77 upvotes
gta
How can you tell if the hotel you want to book is eligible to use this gift card. I have booked 5 nights in Nashville and will cancel and rebook but not sure how to determine eligibility...
Dec 9, 2010
26 posts
3 upvotes
Canada
My transaction won't go through - has anyone had any success buying these in the hour? ie. are they sold out?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
5744 posts
5510 upvotes
Toronto
di_bee wrote: My transaction won't go through - has anyone had any success buying these in the hour? ie. are they sold out?
Just worked for me - code and PIN came within minutes

Don't forget ebates as 8% on hotels.com right now as well

Here's some additional hotels.com codes for anyone that can use them (book by June 17, must travel by July 22):

TAKE7JUN18
TAKE25JUN18

Thanks OP
Last edited by chadw01 on Jun 13th, 2018 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 27, 2003
485 posts
166 upvotes
Tried buying 4 within the last 15min, and 2 CC's getting seemingly declined, which, never happens via eBay for me. Called one of the CC's, everything checks out from that end. Could be auction specific or some sort of eBay CC related processing error. Oddly, am thinking it's the latter, as when I checked the (stored) details of the CC, the expiry was off by 1 year. Still wouldn't go through though.

EDIT: Paypal works. Direct to cards, doesn't.
Last edited by beljevina on Jun 13th, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 2, 2005
253 posts
15 upvotes
Same thing was happening to me last night. I tried multiple cc's, paypal, nothing was working. Paypal finally worked this morning. It must be glitch on ebay's end.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2012
1206 posts
360 upvotes
TORONTO
I play around with the discount code for my eight nights booking.
I try to use the code 10OFFCAD for my 8 nights booking. The code accepted but I do not earn eight nights in your Hotels.com account.
Be careful if you are planning to earn the 1 free night after 10 days stay.
Unless your discount is equal to 10% off otherwise not worth to use the discount code.
Jul 2, 2012
104 posts
45 upvotes
Seems to only work if paying by Paypal right now?? Just tried paying directly w/the cc, would not accept. Paid using Paypal with the same cc linked to account, no issues whatsoever.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2015
1103 posts
1179 upvotes
HappyValley1 wrote: I play around with the discount code for my eight nights booking.
I try to use the code 10OFFCAD for my 8 nights booking. The code accepted but I do not earn eight nights in your Hotels.com account.
Be careful if you are planning to earn the 1 free night after 10 days stay.
Unless your discount is equal to 10% off otherwise not worth to use the discount code.
Yep. If earning rewards may not be worth it.

For those using ebates, you get 8% off but note that it says you cannot combine ebates with any coupon codes so be careful.

The 10% coupon codes outweigh the 8% ebates but if you earn free nights should use the ebates to be the furthest ahead. If you signup on hotels.ca you can also get secret prices. On my Best Western stay it was cheaper than anywhere else, saving $19 extra per night on top. Not all hotels are discounted further but worthwhile for another 10% off +. Look for "secret price" in the hotel listings after email signup.
Public Mobile $13 plan
Thanks to RFD

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)