Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] Join eBay Bucks today and get $5. No strings attached. by invitation only, check your ebay messages

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2018 10:26 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1087 posts
893 upvotes
Montreal

[eBay.ca] Join eBay Bucks today and get $5. No strings attached. by invitation only, check your ebay messages

check your ebay messages for the promotion , This promotion is by invitation ONLY.

Join Todayand Get $5. No Strings Attached.

You can check your eBay Bucks balance at any time in My eBay. After every 3 month earning period, you get an eBay Bucks certificate you can use to buy more great stuff on eBay.
Once you receive your certificate, you have 30 days to spend it.

*Limited to new eBay Bucks members only. Your US $5 eBay Bucks bonus will be automatically deposited in your eBay Bucks account between September 26 and September 30, 2018 after we confirm that your eBay Bucks Rewards Program enrollment was completed before 11:59 PM ET on September 23, 2018. You will be able to use your eBay Bucks earned under this program beginning October 1, 2018. Please refer to the eBay Bucks Program general terms and conditions for earning and redeeming eBay Bucks.

so with this reward program you get :
* Earn 1% back when you shop your favourite categories (2)
* Plus, get special bonus offers to earn up to 10% back when you shop.
* Spend what you earn when you redeem in January, April, July, and October (3)

(2) Qualifying purchase excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

(3) If you earn eBay Bucks in a calendar quarter, you will get your eBay Bucks Certificate approximately 3–15 days after the end of the quarterly period.

more about eBay Bucks:
https://pages.ebay.ca/ebay-bucks/

free to join and free 5$ and FREE is always amazing!

please no Thumb down if you are not qualified
Last edited by Bessem on Sep 19th, 2018 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We buy things that we don't need , with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like.

Deal Hunter :twisted:
5 replies
Feb 18, 2013
928 posts
2321 upvotes
The year is 2018 and eBay is launching their own version of actual Canadian Tire money.
Apr 27, 2014
809 posts
293 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Leverage wrote:
Sep 19th, 2018 12:31 pm
The year is 2018 and eBay is launching their own version of actual Canadian Tire money.
Except their prices are better and have way more selection. I'd gladly take ebay bucks over CT money any day.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2009
4945 posts
865 upvotes
Scarborough
Does the $5 expire?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1087 posts
893 upvotes
Montreal
SkimGuy wrote:
Sep 19th, 2018 12:46 pm
Does the $5 expire?
information from eBay :
also added this info in the first post. thanks for the head up

You can check your eBay Bucks balance at any time in My eBay. After every 3 month earning period, you get an eBay Bucks certificate you can use to buy more great stuff on eBay. Once you receive your certificate, you have 30 days to spend it.
We buy things that we don't need , with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like.

[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1087 posts
893 upvotes
Montreal
Got my 5$ bucks.
This reward program is actually not bad. Just used 10$ (5$ with this deal+ 5$ collected for buying item that i may never use)