Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] Kobo Arc 7 HD $30+$7 shipping! (w/ rooting guide) (non-HD $20+$7)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2017 11:10 am
Tags:
Mar 7, 2011
44 posts
12 upvotes
i don't recommend buying this. currently in the process of returning mine. it's not that great, hence the price.
Apr 25, 2005
605 posts
128 upvotes
Thanks OP.

Does anyone know how to take a screen snapshot using the 7HD?
Any particular key combinations?

TIA
cheers
Sep 2, 2009
27 posts
6 upvotes
Duncan
Okay, so the battery life is a bit short. Updating may be an option. This is what happens after I reset according to the description: the tablet starts up, asks for the language, wants to be connected to Wifi, thenwants me to log in to my Kobo account. No other options available, despite being connected to laptop with original Kobo USB cable. How do I get to the step with the update from pc?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
2090 posts
1476 upvotes
Toronto
Mvesseur wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 10:50 pm
Okay, so the battery life is a bit short. Updating may be an option. This is what happens after I reset according to the description: the tablet starts up, asks for the language, wants to be connected to Wifi, thenwants me to log in to my Kobo account. No other options available, despite being connected to laptop with original Kobo USB cable. How do I get to the step with the update from pc?
you need to log into your kobo account as the instruction tells you to.
It's always good to be underestimated.---Donald Trump

I never downvote anyone and I try to help everyone.
Sep 2, 2009
27 posts
6 upvotes
Duncan
Thank you. I got a little bit further, but then everything came to a halt when I tried the adb sideload step. Windows 10 doesn't know what adb is and whatever Android tools I download seem to make no difference. Any ideas?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
2090 posts
1476 upvotes
Toronto
Mvesseur wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 1:06 am
Thank you. I got a little bit further, but then everything came to a halt when I tried the adb sideload step. Windows 10 doesn't know what adb is and whatever Android tools I download seem to make no difference. Any ideas?
follow the instruction line by line.
It's always good to be underestimated.---Donald Trump

I never downvote anyone and I try to help everyone.