Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Paypal Digital Gifts Store: Buy $100 Hotels.com Gift Card for only $85 - Email Delivery (It's back!)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2018 11:58 am
Jul 14, 2004
369 posts
60 upvotes
For the people looking to combine the GCs and the links aren't working:
On the hotels.com main page, click Gift Cards under the hotels.com banner, and then Balance Services. From there you can check the balance of the GCs or Balance Transfer.
Dec 24, 2012
123 posts
78 upvotes
VANCOUVER
I bought 21. Thanks OP. So far I've received 18 codes and waiting for last 3
Dec 5, 2012
62 posts
7 upvotes
Bridgewater
I do not understand whenever I go to purchase Ebay gift cards my browser says "something went wrong" ..I use Safari, does anyone have any insight as I tried many times for these promotions without any luck!
Nov 22, 2015
17 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto, ON
an hour into purchase and i havent received anything should i be worried?
Mar 28, 2009
737 posts
345 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP! These giftcards are saving me a fortune. Like always, the codes come instantly.
Mar 25, 2018
52 posts
26 upvotes
GTA
A quick question....is there a fee on the transaction when using a credit card through paypal?
Mar 10, 2012
786 posts
1494 upvotes
PEACHLAND
talfaz wrote: A quick question....is there a fee on the transaction when using a credit card through paypal?
No
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2670 posts
2789 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Thanks
In for 3, not allowed more than 3 gc’s per account
Jul 4, 2012
436 posts
461 upvotes
Can you buy the hotels.com gift cards with ebay gift cards?
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2017
2432 posts
3017 upvotes
Hamilton
I like this deal... and keep taking advantage since I will be going to Europe in June. One thing I discovered this time around though. You can only have $2000 on a gift card. It does not say that anywhere. I kept trying to combine them and would get an error message. But it was just a generic error. It wasn't until I called in that I found this out. Just in case anyone was planning on saving up for an expensive trip. Fortunately I am going to 2 different cities so I'll book for one and then transfer over the money for the second location.
Sep 21, 2009
67 posts
23 upvotes
GTA
Deal is expired - if anyone has any extra GCs they want to sell please PM me

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)