Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] Petro-Canada Season Pass Car Wash Card for only $179 (199 original price)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 11th, 2019 9:41 pm
[OP]
Oct 9, 2018
180 posts
1099 upvotes

[eBay.ca] Petro-Canada Season Pass Car Wash Card for only $179 (199 original price)

Hey Guys,

New card from the deals site. This time it is for a physical card, so much easier to redeem. 199 Petro card wash card for 179 bucks + 10 bonus days and double petro points if you register your card online at petro-canada.ca/seasonpass between October 23 - January 7- 2019. Limit is 5 per account.

Terms and conditions:

To balance protect your card, log in to your Petro-Canada online account (must be a Petro-Points member) and register your Season Pass card number. If your card is lost or stolen, and if the card is registered, once you notify Suncor, your remaining balance will be secured.

For replacement card requests call Customer Service at 1 (800) 668-0220 (TTY: 1 (888) 290-7377). Suncor will issue a new card containing the number of days remaining at the time Suncor receives the request to replace the card. Suncor will not reimburse the cardholder for any transactions (fraudulent or otherwise) that may occur prior to or during the time the request for a replacement card is made.

Use of the Car Wash Season Pass card constitutes acceptance of these terms:

-The Season Pass card grants cardholder use at participating Petro-Canada™ Glide™ Wash and SuperWash™ Car Wash locations in Canada.

-Card is valid from the number of days purchased from the date of first use.

-Cannot be redeemed for cash.

-Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

-One wash per day limit, from 12 a.m. – 11:59 p.m. Not all car washes are open 24 hours. Hours of operation vary by car wash.

-Some vehicle types/sizes cannot be washed. For details, please refer to the safety guidelines at each specific Car Wash location.

-Suncor cares about your information. Card is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash or any other Petro-Canada product(s) due to restricted retention of transaction details and personal information.

-Petro-Canada cards are the exclusive property of Suncor Energy Products Partnership (SEPP) and may be repossessed or cancelled where cardholder, in Suncor's opinion, breaches any of terms of use, or acts in an illegal, inappropriate or fraudulent manner. Resale or reproduction of the Season Pass card, or of individual washes from the Season Pass card, is strictly prohibited and will also result in confiscation and cancellation of the card. No refund will be provided by Suncor should any of these occur.

-Suncor Energy Products Partnership is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards. Cardholders are responsible for their Season Pass.

-Number of days remaining on card at any given time shall be based on Petro-Canada's records.

-If reloaded card has days remaining and is reloaded, the days will be added to the existing days on the card.

-If reloaded card doesn't have any days remaining, the card will be valid for the number of days purchased from the date of first use.

-Please allow for 2 hours after activation before shopping at Petro-Canada

Season Pass is available at participating SuperWash and Glide Wash in Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Season Pass is not for sale in Quebec. In Quebec, the 90 days of car washes program is available as a service contract known as the Carte accès lave-auto

Redemption Details

-Use at any partipicating Petro-Canada™ SuperWash™ or GlideWash™ location

-Simply pull up to the car wash, wave your card and start washing with our Wave & Wash™ System.

-Card is valid from the number of days purchased from the date of first use.
192 replies
Nov 29, 2017
12 posts
10 upvotes
I just called a petro canada and they said that card is sold and activated at the same time. They can't sell a card without activating, which means the 90 days would start today.

How are these guys selling the cards without being activated?
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1531 posts
1062 upvotes
Waterloo
RishiM530231 wrote:
Dec 11th, 2018 11:14 am
I just called a petro canada and they said that card is sold and activated at the same time. They can't sell a card without activating, which means the 90 days would start today.

last year when i bought the card in the gas station physically, the clerk said it'll activate on the first use.
May 24, 2004
160 posts
22 upvotes
RishiM530231 wrote:
Dec 11th, 2018 11:14 am

I think this answers your question....

Card is valid from the number of days purchased from the date of first use.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2002
2777 posts
497 upvotes
Ajax
Jesus how long will it actually take to get the card due to Canada Post
[OP]
Oct 9, 2018
180 posts
1099 upvotes
gostinger wrote:
Dec 11th, 2018 11:22 am
It all depends, I ordered something last week and I got it Monday but clothes I ordered December 3rd, I am still waiting on.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1531 posts
1062 upvotes
Waterloo
gostinger wrote:
Dec 11th, 2018 11:22 am
ebay giftcard has always been slow. i remember ordering petrol $100 cards and usually takes more than 5 business days. this was before the strike.
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2011
1050 posts
231 upvotes
MARKHAM
that is an actual steal of a price if its legit.
I've been buying it at full price at the petro gas station for the past 3 years.
Its really good to clean up the salt underneath the car so the chassis wont rust or cling salt for so many days!
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1531 posts
1062 upvotes
Waterloo
tk1797 wrote:
Dec 11th, 2018 11:27 am
It all depends, I ordered something last week and I got it Monday but clothes I ordered December 3rd, I am still waiting on.
you sure the 10 bonus days offer is still available? can't find it anywhere on the actual petro site.
Apr 22, 2006
960 posts
311 upvotes
Toronto
Why cant they offer an app instead of a physical card like Shell... would make life easier for sure.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3822 posts
2712 upvotes
Markham
torontoguy777 wrote:
Dec 11th, 2018 12:09 pm
Why cant they offer an app instead of a physical card like Shell... would make life easier for sure.
Was just gonna ask, can you use an app to activate wash or need the physical card? Was thinking of splitting it if there is a way to use without the physical card.
Oct 21, 2009
593 posts
477 upvotes
X24Secret wrote:
Dec 11th, 2018 12:25 pm
Was just gonna ask, can you use an app to activate wash or need the physical card? Was thinking of splitting it if there is a way to use without the physical card.
Don't think you can as that would make the card extremely valuable to get.
Dec 11, 2017
50 posts
7 upvotes
GTA, ON
Is this seller reliable ... anyone has prior experience with them ??
Mar 28, 2016
270 posts
65 upvotes
Calgary, Alberta, Ca…
So you need to do like 20 wash in 90 days to break even with this deal. On average you need to do 1 wash every 4.5 days which is a lot of washes. It'll work out better if you have a PC car wash close by and you have like 3 cars.