Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Philips Wake-up Light HF3520/60 - $109.99 shipped

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2017 2:41 am
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
14352 posts
15708 upvotes
Oil Country

[eBay.ca] Philips Wake-up Light HF3520/60 - $109.99 shipped

I saw this deal for the Philips Wake-up Light HF3520/60 on eBay yesterday. The price is $109.99 shipped, and tax is included in the price. It costs a bit more than the HF3510/60 which is on sale for $89.99 plus tax on Amazon.ca, but it does also have a bit more functionality.

As per this link
http://www.waketolight.com/which-philip ... -the-best/

HF3520/60
  • Colored sunrise simulation (red to orange to yellow)
  • 5 wake up sounds
  • FM Radio
  • 2 separate alarm times
  • 300 lux light output

HF3510/60
  • No colored sunrise
  • Only 3 wake up sounds
  • FM Radio
  • Only 1 alarm time
  • Same 300 lux light output

As a bonus, you can also earn 6% in eBay bucks, if you received this email offer and activated it. (YMMV)

Since the Philips Wake-up Light is listed under the 'Health & Beauty' category, you can also receive another 3% in cash back from Ebates.

I already received $5.16USD in eBay bucks for this purchase. I'm just waiting on the 3% cash back from Ebates now. After you add everything up (eBay bucks and Ebates cash back), the Wake-up Light should end up costing you a total of around $100. This is a better deal than the HF3510/60 sale price, especially since you're getting additional features for only a few bucks more.