Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

Sell for $1 Offer Returns November 2-4

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2018 12:27 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2007
3799 posts
797 upvotes
ON
GroundBus wrote: I got charged full price and not the $1 even though I got the confirmation page from ebay.ca
eBay canada is not disclosing its customer service email.
I'm on the phone with an agent from another country, and they have zero knowledge on this $1 promo.
How should I contact eBay to correct this?
Check your selling page, there should be a "history" tab below "promotional offers".
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2674 posts
972 upvotes
Montreal
GroundBus wrote: I got charged full price and not the $1 even though I got the confirmation page from ebay.ca
I'm on the phone with an agent from another country, and they have zero knowledge on this $1 promo.
Mine went through no problem, they charged me 1.15$ for the price tag, and another 1.15$ for the shipping fee. I listed as max 30 days since I've read that it has to be done within 30 days only
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
4413 posts
1557 upvotes
Adding to that
Capture.JPG

In your overview
the "5" (or however many you used) is a link, and will take you to a new page where the item numbers are listed
Make sure that what you sold is one of the item numbers listed
Ebay - 340 - 0 - 0 | Heatware - 56 - 00 - 0
BST Feedback - 82 - 0 - 0 | Grailed - 126 - 0 - 0
Poshmark and Styleforum Feedback as well
Nov 24, 2014
500 posts
476 upvotes
Quebec, QC
Same thing happened to me last time they had this offer. I double-checked and the item that sold had the corresponding promo applied to it and sold within the correct time frame. I didn't bother calling eBay to sort things out because it was only a $25-ish item, so only a $3 fee (instead of $1.15). But this time I have a few items worth over a hundred bucks listed, so if I get dinged with the usual 15% fees, I'm gonna give them a call for sure.
Oct 16, 2017
397 posts
1218 upvotes
jiayejoe wrote: Same thing happened to me last time they had this offer. I double-checked and the item that sold had the corresponding promo applied to it and sold within the correct time frame. I didn't bother calling eBay to sort things out because it was only a $25-ish item, so only a $3 fee (instead of $1.15). But this time I have a few items worth over a hundred bucks listed, so if I get dinged with the usual 15% fees, I'm gonna give them a call for sure.
The problem with these deals is that, the overseas agents don't know about these $1 Canadian deals and you will be spending a lot of time on the phone explaining to them their own deal.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
2396 posts
2417 upvotes
Calgary
I just received an invoice for selling an item. :(

Anyone else?
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3365 posts
3737 upvotes
Toronto
The buyer of the item that I sold during this promotion never paid. Is there any way for me to re-list the item for only $1 again? The regular selling fee would be $50, and it really sucks to have to swallow that due to a deadbeat buyer.
Public Mobile customer
Lucky Mobile customer
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2011
6337 posts
1505 upvotes
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: The buyer of the item that I sold during this promotion never paid. Is there any way for me to re-list the item for only $1 again? The regular selling fee would be $50, and it really sucks to have to swallow that due to a deadbeat buyer.
I had the same issue. A buyer purchased one of mine, then changed his mind. I just re-listed and I called eBay and asked the person to put a note about the issue...and if it happens to sell by the deadline (isn't tomorrow the last day anyway?) then I would contact eBay to ask to honor the promotion and waive the regular selling fee.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2005
4158 posts
2892 upvotes
Toronto
Did you resolve this by calling in?

I got charged full price as wellCrying Face
Oct 16, 2017
397 posts
1218 upvotes
Spiderpal93 wrote: Did you resolve this by calling in?

I got charged full price as wellCrying Face
yes, I called in and I got credit.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)