[eBay.ca] Sony PS4 Playstation 4 Pro 1 TB NHL 20 Bundle $349

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2020 2:16 pm
[OP]
Jan 22, 2017
343 posts
1243 upvotes

[eBay.ca] Sony PS4 Playstation 4 Pro 1 TB NHL 20 Bundle $349

Sony PlayStation 4 1TB Pro NHL 20 Bundle Edition- Brand New $349 with Free Shipping

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Sony-PlayStatio ... SwYk5eHdpq

Came to $368 after Tax in Quebec.

FWIW I ordered one and can confirm it's new. It was shipped by Amazon from Canada.
If you don't want the game NHL 20 still goes for $30 on Kijiji, $24 TIV @ Ebgames & $25 TIV @ Bestbuy so it lowers the price even further.
35 replies
Jan 22, 2007
921 posts
147 upvotes
Montreal
you can't wait for PS5?
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
4719 posts
3660 upvotes
CrazyCatMan wrote: Sony PlayStation 4 1TB Pro NHL 20 Bundle Edition- Brand New $349 with Free Shipping

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Sony-PlayStatio ... SwYk5eHdpq

Came to $368 after Tax in Quebec.

FWIW I ordered one and can confirm it's new. It was shipped by Amazon from Canada.
If you don't want the game NHL 20 still goes for $30 on Kijiji, $24 TIV @ Ebgames & $25 TIV @ Bestbuy so it lowers the price even further.
You ordered from eBay and you were sent the item from Amazon?
Dec 24, 2012
94 posts
130 upvotes
Terrebonne
Had a PS4 PRO for a while, the thing was N-O-I-S-Y. HAD to wear headphones because the fan would drown my 5.1 sound system...

Switched it for a Xbox One X, not a noise since.

Unless you absolutely want Sony's first party titles (I have a soft spot for uncharted and last of us myself), the One X is the machine to go with. Much more powerful, and silent.
Last edited by karldagenais on Feb 8th, 2020 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 28, 2017
202 posts
250 upvotes
Calgary
karldagenais wrote: Had a PS4 PRO for a while, the thing was N-O-I-S-Y. HAD to wear headphones sbecsuse the fan would drown my 5.2 sound system...

Unless you absolutely want Sony's first party titles (I have a soft spot for uncharted and last of us myself), the One X is the machine to go with. Much more powerful, and silent.
and gamepass
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2008
1205 posts
1188 upvotes
GTA
karldagenais wrote: Had a PS4 PRO for a while, the thing was N-O-I-S-Y. HAD to wear headphones sbecsuse the fan would drown my 5.2 sound system...

That was the early PS4 Pro. I bought mine new November of 2018 and it’s quiet.
Feb 2, 2016
271 posts
162 upvotes
i have a ps4 (the small newest one), and have a ps4 pro. i personally love ps4, which is good enough for 1080p screen. ps4 pro cannot even handle 4k, i should say it offers a fake 4k.

anyway, you should not buy ps4 or xbox1s now, even the ps4 pro and xbox1x onsale, the new console is coming at the end of the year, unless you want a switch.
[OP]
Jan 22, 2017
343 posts
1243 upvotes
Gtaphotog wrote: You ordered from eBay and you were sent the item from Amazon?
Yes. I assume they are also a FBA Amazon seller and just sent stock from the Amazon Warehouse when they made the ebay sale.
[OP]
Jan 22, 2017
343 posts
1243 upvotes
ManboH740907 wrote: i have a ps4 (the small newest one), and have a ps4 pro. i personally love ps4, which is good enough for 1080p screen. ps4 pro cannot even handle 4k, i should say it offers a fake 4k.

anyway, you should not buy ps4 or xbox1s now, even the ps4 pro and xbox1x onsale, the new console is coming at the end of the year, unless you want a switch.
I also had a PS4 slim but the PS4 Pro is a more powerful console and there's no debate.
The PS4 offers advantages for 1080p gaming even if you don't do 4k. Supersampling, boost mode allowing many games at 1080 60 frames per second, better anti aliasing, texture filtering etc.

New generation consoles without knowing pricing are probably going launch around $599 in Canada which will be a little under $700.
Plus launch day consoles are notorious for hardware issues and the launch libraries for the first 2 years of any generation are lackluster at best. Many of the titles are just cross generational ports.
$340 to play games for the next 2-4 years is a fine price IMO.
[OP]
Jan 22, 2017
343 posts
1243 upvotes
Slono wrote: That was the early PS4 Pro. I bought mine new November of 2018 and it’s quiet.
FWIW This PS4 bundle is the red dead redemption bundle revision so it's supposed to be quieter.
Feb 4, 2013
100 posts
18 upvotes
Guelph
Just a question to all the redflag gurus. Should I buy this right now or should I want for November 2020 black Friday? Will November pricing be much cheaper or has the price of these consoles already hit rock bottom?
I am not in any hurry to buy it.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2008
1205 posts
1188 upvotes
GTA
patthan wrote: Just a question to all the redflag gurus. Should I buy this right now or should I want for November 2020 black Friday? Will November pricing be much cheaper or has the price of these consoles already hit rock bottom?
I think it’ll drop to $329 this November. It’s up to you. Is waiting 8 more months to (potentially) save $20 worth it?
Nov 27, 2013
685 posts
596 upvotes
patthan wrote: Just a question to all the redflag gurus. Should I buy this right now or should I want for November 2020 black Friday? Will November pricing be much cheaper or has the price of these consoles already hit rock bottom?
The prices almost surely will have to go down when the new systems launch. By how much? I don't know. But the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X in particular are going to caught in a hard place because they are technically last gen consoles yet also relatively expensive. The appeal for those consoles will rapidly diminish unless there are significant price differentiation between them and the PS5 and XSX.
Feb 4, 2013
100 posts
18 upvotes
Guelph
Slono wrote: I think it’ll drop to $329 this November. It’s up to you. Is waiting 8 more months to (potentially) save $20 worth it?
To be honest, I have a 360, PS3, ps one mini...and a switch. I hardly get time to play since I have two kids under 4...switch just dance is for my daughter. I just want to get the console for my "collection" and maybe will enjoy them when the kids get older. But by then they become collectibles and expensive again. So trying to find the sweet spot. Got my 360 for less than $100. Got my ps3 with motion and controllers and over 30 games for $100. So now looking at one x and PS4 to build my library and collection.