Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

(Spotify) Buy a $60 Spotify eGift for $47.50 - Email Delivery

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2018 8:37 pm
Oct 14, 2009
654 posts
410 upvotes
Toronto
angryaudifanatic wrote: I can confirm from another RFDer that you can still buy Spotify Yearly for $99 at grocery stores/SDM.
Tell me more about this... There is a year subscription in the gift card section?
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2018
4735 posts
5331 upvotes
Dread_Mannequin wrote: Tell me more about this... There is a year subscription in the gift card section?
Yes
For legal topics and discussions, the opinion, guidance, and thoughts provided are my own and are not considered to be legal advice, in any manner.
Oct 14, 2009
654 posts
410 upvotes
Toronto
angryaudifanatic wrote: I can confirm from another RFDer that you can still buy Spotify Yearly for $99 at grocery stores/SDM.
Hey do you have any specific locations? I've been to several in SDM Superstore in Scarborough/North York and none to be found. Appreciate the help!
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2018
4735 posts
5331 upvotes
Dread_Mannequin wrote: Hey do you have any specific locations? I've been to several in SDM Superstore in Scarborough/North York and none to be found. Appreciate the help!
I just bought mine at my local Sobey's store. Unfortunately given how far that is from the location in your post it makes 0 sense as it'll cost you $20 to get here.
For legal topics and discussions, the opinion, guidance, and thoughts provided are my own and are not considered to be legal advice, in any manner.
Oct 14, 2009
654 posts
410 upvotes
Toronto
angryaudifanatic wrote: I just bought mine at my local Sobey's store. Unfortunately given how far that is from the location in your post it makes 0 sense as it'll cost you $20 to get here.
There is a sobey not too far from me so I will try there. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2670 posts
2789 upvotes
Montreal, QC
guess the deal expired
the link is $50 google play gc for $45 now