Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca/amazon.ca

Locked: Wear24 Google WearOS 2.29 Smartwatch by Verizon $40 (Certified Refurbished)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2019 12:46 am
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
2558 posts
823 upvotes
mau108 wrote: ya this seller is not getting a positive rating....I had to inquire with them about the tracking before they emailed a tracking and says delivery within 8 days....

"HI,

Thank you for your purchase. We will check the status of your order with the shipping department and get back to you. Please keep in mind as per our listing the Estimated delivery is within 8 business days."
I understand a lot of people are anxious to get their toys quickly. If this deal is really great, I'm sure the seller is overwhelmed with orders and is trying his best to get the products out the door. I would not give the seller negative feed back if the delay is not significant. I think he's the only Canadian seller selling at this price. If we slammed the few Canadian sellers who are trying their best to get products to us, they might just stop. Then we'll never get these items in the future at these low prices. Try doing a search for this watch to see which US ebay sellers will ship this item to Canada. :rolleyes:
Nov 29, 2015
480 posts
144 upvotes
Toronto, ON
aasoror wrote: Updates with no issue to WearOS 2.12
Hi aasoror I haven’t upgraded this watch. I believe it’s still at wear 1.5. Obviously I am still hesitant to make that jump because of the disabled mic. Unless the update fix the problem. Ie are we able to make calls from the watch?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7736 posts
10770 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Koenza wrote: Are you able to listen to Spotify with just the watch and Bluetooth headphones?

I'm looking to use this for running so I don't have to carry my phone on me.
Not without sideloading the regular Spotify app onto the watch.

You can use Google Play Music normally though.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
ShadowMordor wrote: So based on canada post tracking, was supposed to be yesterday....still "in transit"...no watch....boo.

Delivery details
ServiceExpedited Parcels
Expected delivery What is this2018/05/24
I have 2 different items that were suppose to be delivered may 10th that were shipped the 3rd and are still in transit. horrible.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
rugerty100 wrote: Not without sideloading the regular Spotify app onto the watch.

mmm .. without a phone in range to sync with ?!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7736 posts
10770 upvotes
Richmond Hill
aasoror wrote: mmm .. without a phone in range to sync with ?!
You can download music (you own) onto the watch through Google Music, no subscription needed.

Make a few running playlists then download. Only 4GB total storage on the watch, so don't add too many!
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2012
1175 posts
446 upvotes
Ottawa
Why didn't you people order when ebay had that $15 off $75. 15% is like $12?
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2991 posts
2815 upvotes
+1000000 upvotes
rugerty100 wrote: Not without sideloading the regular Spotify app onto the watch.

Can you please explain the process of sideloading the spotify app on the Wear24? Thanks!
Always buy now & think later, or else you'll regret your decision forever.
The first rule of RFD is to not talk about RFD or call customer service to ask about price errors.
The second rule of RFD is to not forget about the first rule.
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
iceman2015 wrote: are we able to make calls from the watch?
I am not sure, it doesn't seem to be working for me, and there is lots of similar reports all over the board (not for this specific watch) despite Google claims about a fix that was pushed as part of the various updates since the first 2.0
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
WellHung wrote: Why didn't you people order when ebay had that $15 off $75. 15% is like $12?
Actually many did, but there is always a chance black/silver getting out of stock if you wait for the next round, fact is, this last coupon was the only time a coupon popped up when anything but rose gold was available.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7736 posts
10770 upvotes
Richmond Hill
tmonies wrote: Can you please explain the process of sideloading the spotify app on the Wear24? Thanks!
Not sure, sorry. I went the Google Play Music way.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2991 posts
2815 upvotes
+1000000 upvotes
rugerty100 wrote: Not sure, sorry. I went the Google Play Music way.

np, found this sideloading write-up. I haven't tried yet FWIW, so it's YMMV. https://www.google.com/amp/s/forum.xda- ... 26276/amp/
Always buy now & think later, or else you'll regret your decision forever.
The first rule of RFD is to not talk about RFD or call customer service to ask about price errors.
The second rule of RFD is to not forget about the first rule.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 1, 2008
5026 posts
1789 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
iceman2015 wrote: Hi aasoror I haven’t upgraded this watch. I believe it’s still at wear 1.5. Obviously I am still hesitant to make that jump because of the disabled mic. Unless the update fix the problem. Ie are we able to make calls from the watch?
Does this mean we can't send text messages through voice
Nov 29, 2015
480 posts
144 upvotes
Toronto, ON
hyperactiveme wrote: Does this mean we can't send text messages through voice
I think it still works for voice. But not in phone calls for sure. Not sure why wear 2.0 disables.
Apr 24, 2014
993 posts
2463 upvotes
For those who have either a LG G3 or G6 phone, did your phones recognized the watch when you paired via bluetooth? I tried resetting, shut down, and even did a factory reset but can't connect the watch to either of these phones. I may have to return the watch.
Wear shoes instead of sandals or going barefoot when walking to the smoker/grill.
Apr 22, 2017
223 posts
189 upvotes
Manitoba
Finally bit the bullet and picked one up myself over the weekend -- now just waiting for the shipping confirmation... *twiddles thumbs*
┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
uofs09 wrote: For those who have either a LG G3 or G6 phone, did your phones recognized the watch when you paired via bluetooth? I tried resetting, shut down, and even did a factory reset but can't connect the watch to either of these phones. I may have to return the watch.
So you installed WearOS on the phone and tried adding a new watch from it yet phone won't see the watch?
Jan 23, 2009
645 posts
588 upvotes
VI
uofs09 wrote: For those who have either a LG G3 or G6 phone, did your phones recognized the watch when you paired via bluetooth? I tried resetting, shut down, and even did a factory reset but can't connect the watch to either of these phones. I may have to return the watch.
I had bluetooth issues with my g3 and this watch, part of why I returned it. It would connect but drop it for no reason.
Apr 24, 2014
993 posts
2463 upvotes
aasoror wrote: So you installed WearOS on the phone and tried adding a new watch from it yet phone won't see the watch?
Exactly. That's why I did a factory reset hoping it will resolve the connection issues, but to no avail.
Wear shoes instead of sandals or going barefoot when walking to the smoker/grill.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)