Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca/amazon.ca

Locked: Wear24 Google WearOS 2.29 Smartwatch by Verizon $40 (Certified Refurbished)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2019 12:46 am
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5582 posts
2441 upvotes
User131439 wrote: No, he is right....BUT only with the Cellular turned on. I'm not sure if it's unit specific but 4 of 5 if the ones I bought have this problem.
You did not set it up correctly there is no reports about this anywhere else, ... and for sure not in 4 out of 5
Aug 9, 2005
360 posts
119 upvotes
lifeisfuneh wrote: You did not set it up correctly there is no reports about this anywhere else, ... and for sure not in 4 out of 5
Pretty much right on the money

Didn't we establish on this thread to turn off wifi and turn off cellular. This extends the battery life for days!

Every time the watch is turned off and on, cellular is turned back on. So if it's ever off... and turned back off, go into cellular and turn that off! Cheers
---------------------------------
If you are talking to someone, then suddenly turn your head to the side while still talking... they'll turn and look the same direction you're looking at... LMAO it's GREAT lol so many people do that lol, especially if you do a double take lol, try it out :D
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
damn forgot bout that proudca code...is it over?
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Mar 13, 2005
751 posts
477 upvotes
I'm not sure what I did to mine, but my cellular never turns back on after a shutdown or reboot. I think it may have been one of the services/apps I disabled.

I have 50-60% left after taking the watch off the charger at around ~7am and taking it off at ~9pm with bluetooth only. Screen is set to always on and wrist gestures off.
Shinru wrote: Pretty much right on the money

Didn't we establish on this thread to turn off wifi and turn off cellular. This extends the battery life for days!

Every time the watch is turned off and on, cellular is turned back on. So if it's ever off... and turned back off, go into cellular and turn that off! Cheers
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
Shinru wrote: Every time the watch is turned off and on, cellular is turned back on.
That's why you need to disable the VZ carrier profile using the SIM info app.
Jun 3, 2005
778 posts
289 upvotes
Whitby
I placed the order last night and my order has shipped.

That was fast!
May 3, 2007
897 posts
484 upvotes
Me too!
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2006
1256 posts
1871 upvotes
@home
clammydog wrote: I placed the order last night and my order has shipped.

That was fast!
Nothing here yet ..
Jan 24, 2007
508 posts
148 upvotes
Toronto
Eckz wrote: Nothing here yet ..
same, black is now sold out, hopefully they ship my order out and not try to send me silver or rose.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
2660 posts
1269 upvotes
Manage to get a black one. Already have the gold one on the last deal with 15% off. Make sure wifi and lte are off for longer battery life. Can go two days without charging. Notification don't seem to work on iphone though. Solid watch for the price.
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
minib26 wrote: same, black is now sold out, hopefully they ship my order out and not try to send me silver or rose.
Seller just restocked black, they seem to just keep coming.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5582 posts
2441 upvotes
I have wifi enabled all the time and battery life is still excellent
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
2559 posts
823 upvotes
are these units brand new or some type of refurbished units ?
Jan 1, 2016
318 posts
470 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Any active eBay coupons? Can't justify buying this if there was a coupon just yesterday
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
sylvestor2002 wrote: are these units brand new or some type of refurbished units ?
should be brand new in resealed boxes, these were all pulled from retail and sent for liquidation when VZ discontinued the product few months after release.
There might be display or even store returns slipping by given it's liquidated stock, seller should replace/return without an issue.
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
SuperOxide wrote: Any active eBay coupons? Can't justify buying this if there was a coupon just yesterday
If you don't mind the rose gold you might want to wait for next month coupon, rest goes fast even without a coupon, fact is last time black and silver we're in stock it was at $95 and they went OOS without a coupon.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
2559 posts
823 upvotes
aasoror wrote: should be brand new in resealed boxes, these were all pulled from retail and sent for liquidation when VZ discontinued the product few months after release.
There might be display or even store returns slipping by given it's liquidated stock, seller should replace/return without an issue.
Thanks. The description says "Item specifics Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable)...."

Can someone post a photo of the box before opening and a photo of the product ? I want to buy this as a gift for someone so I don't want it to look "used" or previously "opened."
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
sylvestor2002 wrote: Thanks. The description says "Item specifics Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable)...."
But first line in actual listing says it's resealed
Can someone post a photo of the box before opening and a photo of the product ? I want to buy this as a gift for someone so I don't want it to look "used" or previously "opened."
Check few pages back someone posted a picture of the second seal being applied on top of the first one.
If you are gifting it I would just use a hair dryer to remove both seals from the box.
BTW some boxes were reported to have scuffs and dents (the two I got were fine though).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)