Expired Hot Deals

[eBay.ca] XBOX/Playstation Store $50 Gift Code for $42.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2019 4:12 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
1259 posts
157 upvotes
I finally got my code this morning. I couldn't check out at all with either Paypal or Mastercard. Then I deactivated my uBlock Origin on Chrome. BAM right away it worked.
Nov 18, 2015
892 posts
295 upvotes
Kanata, ON
Thx OP, grabbed one. Tried using CC, did not work, used paypal and no issues.

Received code 8 minutes after purchase.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
8736 posts
1267 upvotes
Victoria
uklamen wrote:
Sep 11th, 2019 6:04 am
desktop or android? I didnt have any luck on my phone.
I just tried on my desktop and saw no option for guest when using Edge :(
Nov 7, 2010
19 posts
3 upvotes
Internetz
I sent the seller a message on ebay because it had been over 24 hours and I had not received the codes. They responded and asked for the transaction ID and date of purchase etc, then suddenly a few hours later they refunded me.

So who knows what that was all about.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3153 posts
1866 upvotes
Vancouver
Couldnt check out with CC, had to check out with paypal. Seems to be YMMV.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3134 posts
2772 upvotes
Ottawa
Had no problems, just had to wait 9 hours for my code. Now it's time to get some more weeb games in order to reach true enlightenment.
SigBro wrote: As for the free/not free games, it's a lost cause for anyone trying to have a discussion with you about it because there's always a twinge of rage in your comments if one person sees it one way and you see it another and don't agree with it.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3153 posts
1866 upvotes
Vancouver
Got code around 5 hrs after I ordered (5 pm pst on the dot).
Jun 15, 2007
199 posts
157 upvotes
cazzo1980 wrote:
Sep 11th, 2019 8:29 am
Thx OP, grabbed one. Tried using CC, did not work, used paypal and no issues.

Received code 8 minutes after purchase.
I used PayPal as well and received my code within a few minutes.
Oct 31, 2010
416 posts
220 upvotes
Edmonton
Waited almost 3 days now and haven't received it. No response from the seller since I sent them my transaction info yesterday.
Mar 30, 2008
286 posts
320 upvotes
Toronto
darkstar107 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2019 3:23 pm
Waited almost 3 days now and haven't received it. No response from the seller since I sent them my transaction info yesterday.
I waited 24 hours before contacting the seller. The rep requested some basic info to investigate. I'm not too worried with the protection from eBay, PayPal being the seller and cc chargeback.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2541 posts
3405 upvotes
London, Ontario
uklamen wrote:
Sep 8th, 2019 2:00 pm
Torchlight 2 just released.. not on sale but I'm curious how it plays on console. I loved it on PC.
TL/DR: In all honesty, I'd follow them on Reddit and let them release a few patches before picking it up for console.

Torchlight 2 plays really well on console controller-wise, but they stripped a lot of features from the game. The transmute guy currently can't transmute gems and the devs made a joke about it within the game. There's no weapon swap. The skill mapping is bad and only allows 8 slots (1 for health potion, 1 for mana potion, 1 for regular attack and 5 for other skills). I honestly don't know why they took out the weapon swapping as they have a few buttons that have no uses (left on d-pad and clicking both analog sticks) and I don't know why they didn't use the triggers for alternate skill mapping like Titan Quest did. People say the controller mapping was better for Torchlight 1 on console and are super confused why the devs for Torchlight 2 didn't follow it. There are lots of bad bugs too like new game+ going to new game++ and new game+++ etc. every time you exit the game and come back making the game virtually unplayable except through the mapworks. Torchlight 2 also won't load for me and gives me the "game took too long to start" error every time I try to load it. I love the game and loved that I could play it with my best friend (who has no pc), but I might have to refund the game if I can't get it to work. It used to do the taking too long to start, but with multiple tries it would eventually load, but now it won't load at all. People also say they get constant disconnects from their friends while playing where one minute they'll be in a group and the next minute they won't and they say it disconnects them constantly. So I'd proceed with caution.
Jul 5, 2015
73 posts
27 upvotes
York, ON
Does ps plus ever go on PSN for $50?
I never had PS plus and wouldn't mind doing this just for that.

If it does go to $50 on ps plus- how often?

Ps: I usually just play games from kijiji and then sell them back out. Campaigns only.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
7849 posts
1818 upvotes
Scarberia
xbox code is tied to your ms account right? then u can use this credit to buy that hp stream 14 on microsoft site? anyone confirm this

tia
*SIG: OptiPlex™ 790 i5-2400 @3.1ghz 12gb DDR3 ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @$39.99 no 60FPS 4k youtube :( using D-Link DIR-890L AC3200
Oct 23, 2012
280 posts
120 upvotes
Brampton
mikka2017 wrote:
Sep 14th, 2019 12:18 pm
xbox code is tied to your ms account right? then u can use this credit to buy that hp stream 14 on microsoft site? anyone confirm this

tia
yes, it's tied to Microsoft account, so you can make Microsoft store purchases with balance
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3876 posts
2220 upvotes
Same boat as you guys for psn card. Been close to 48 hours and no codes sent. Ebay status says paid not shipped