Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.com

ebay - Open Box Motorola Xoom 32GB Android Tablet Bundle $299.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 5th, 2012 7:14 pm
Tags:
None
19 replies
Banned
Oct 19, 2010
7433 posts
1142 upvotes
Mississauga East
So who are these people?
Dec 14, 2011
271 posts
139 upvotes
NORTH YORK
If these are in fact open box then they are just returned units from staples aka surplusby design
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2009
1297 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
iPad 1's are going for around $250 on Craigslist.
Bill
My blog
Feb 10, 2009
512 posts
162 upvotes
I pulled the trigger on this one because of the camera that does HD since I use Skype a lot to talk to family oversee. Grandparents want to see the little ones and since I switched on my PC to a HD camera they happy because of the quality of the image.
Some people complain it is heavy but since I own a playbook, I am used with the exercise :) need to get in shape for summer :)
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
For anyone near a costco they were selling these brand new at 300 reg price with out the bundle stuff with there 3 month return 2 year warranty.
Feb 10, 2009
512 posts
162 upvotes
blazed16 wrote: For anyone near a costco they were selling these brand new at 300 reg price with out the bundle stuff with there 3 month return 2 year warranty.

Too late for me :( but it is good to know.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2006
1990 posts
1047 upvotes
Winnipeg
blazed16 wrote: For anyone near a costco they were selling these brand new at 300 reg price with out the bundle stuff with there 3 month return 2 year warranty.
They were or they are. When was this?

Btw I picked one up from the Ebay sale and I'm very happy with it. The Xoom I got was in excellent condition and works very well. Converted it to the US firmware (Google Experience Device) and updated it ICS 4.04.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2006
6307 posts
3200 upvotes
Cornwall PE
I thought ebay deals were forbidden. Anyway seems a pretty decent price. I'll have to check out costco as well. Thanks OP.
Dun with posting deals.
My STORAGE SHED!
Linux User 412309
Feb 21, 2008
439 posts
218 upvotes
With the new Tegra 3 Android tablets about to hit the market, is this really a good deal?

Isn't the Google Nexus Tablet suppose to be sub $300 and hit the market in July? (not sure if it will have a Tegra 3 chip though).

As much as I want an Android tablet right now, I am going to wait 'til July for Google's Tablet.
Jan 27, 2012
3 posts
London
Ordered mine back in March from the same people. 100% happy with it. On my doorstep in less than 48hrs. Don't worry about the open box thing...I would swear that mine was brand new even thought the box was a little banged up.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2004
2466 posts
899 upvotes
lethbridge alberta

Good luck finding one though. In the Maritimes, Costco has removed all of the tablets they were selling several months ago after having them on sale. Laptops have replaced them where they were on display in the stores. A customer service search shows no stock in the region.

This seems to be a general trend. Our local Wal-Marts have nothing left for tablets except a couple of beaten to death demo models. Staff say no more stock to arrive.
Feb 10, 2009
512 posts
162 upvotes
paulwoodrow wrote: Ordered mine back in March from the same people. 100% happy with it. On my doorstep in less than 48hrs. Don't worry about the open box thing...I would swear that mine was brand new even thought the box was a little banged up.

Same here, got it in 48 hours and love it but mine was not new. Has scratches and you can tell it has been used. Contacted them and they said to send it back and will send me another one which i am going to do on Monday. Very good customer service.
The only problem I have is Skype on this device. Installed 2.8 and video was working but image was very poor so I decided to install an older version 2.5. From there video wouldn't work at all even thought I installed 2.8 back.
Whenever you try to install Skype it says it is not a certified device.
Banned
Oct 19, 2010
7433 posts
1142 upvotes
Mississauga East
Is this seller actually Staples?
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2006
2061 posts
5 upvotes
how would this be compared to some Dell tablets? would it be good to use in a healthcare practitioner setting? cheers
Ahh RFD has bled me dry... :(

Biggest score: CT 5% back card, saved me a few thousand :D

World wide coalition against doors; founding member rampage jackson
Jul 14, 2009
347 posts
32 upvotes
so there isnt anything I need to know about the Motorola Xoom if I was going to purchase it right?
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
2210 posts
283 upvotes
BC
Blueroom wrote: iPad 1's are going for around $250 on Craigslist.

IMO, shell out for a refurb iPad 2. The iPad 1 isn't a bad device, but it already suffers from way too many apps being iPhone 4 or iPad 2 only. At least the Xoom sports a dual core chip and an official upgrade to ICS, a bit better future support. On the flip side, a new version of iOS is due this summer and will likely drop support for the iPad 1.

Too many sub-$200 Android machines that'll run ICS on the low end and the iPad 2 is pretty cheap on the high end to bother with a $250 used iPad 1.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)