Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.ca

eBay: REFURB Asus Google Nexus 7 2ND EDITION 32GB 2013, $160+$26US shipping & import

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2014 7:35 am
Tags:
Dec 10, 2009
389 posts
139 upvotes
Edmonton

[eBay.ca] eBay: REFURB Asus Google Nexus 7 2ND EDITION 32GB 2013, $160+$26US shipping & import

A good deal if you don't want to wait for the new version.

Total came out to $186.10 USD after shipping and import fees.

Edit: it's a refurb.
20 replies
Nov 22, 2009
228 posts
149 upvotes
My Bad, I could swear i saw 32Gb... In that case, this deal is very good IMO.
Dec 10, 2009
389 posts
139 upvotes
Edmonton
thetimebytime wrote: How hard is it to write, "REFURB" in the title?
Relax cowboy. I didnt realize it until after I posted. Don't you see the "edit" immediately after I posted? Now do us a favor and go jump off a cliff.
Dec 3, 2012
563 posts
210 upvotes
Toronto, ON
luckyd0g wrote: Relax cowboy. I didnt realize it until after I posted. Don't you see the "edit" immediately after I posted? Now do us a favor and go jump off a cliff.
And yet after the threats it's still not in the title. Derp.
Dec 10, 2009
389 posts
139 upvotes
Edmonton
hkmixx wrote: And yet after the threats it's still not in the title. Derp.
Someone please give me instructions on how to update the title. I'm fearing for my life and will have to accommodate the demands from these bargain hunters. Simple mistake in the title can get you a flood of threats. Post perfectly or don't post at all!!!!
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
2877 posts
2839 upvotes
Ottawa
luckyd0g wrote: Someone please give me instructions on how to update the title. I'm fearing for my life and will have to accommodate the demands from these bargain hunters. Simple mistake in the title can get you a flood of threats. Post perfectly or don't post at all!!!!
When you edit, press Go Advanced on the bottom to have more options
Dec 3, 2012
563 posts
210 upvotes
Toronto, ON
luckyd0g wrote: Someone please give me instructions on how to update the title. I'm fearing for my life and will have to accommodate the demands from these bargain hunters. Simple mistake in the title can get you a flood of threats. Post perfectly or don't post at all!!!!
No one said you needed to post perfectly, and if anything, you were the first to throw out threats. It's just that your overly aggressive response came with complete incompetence is all. You need to Edit Post -> Go Advanced (if necessary) and modify the title.
Dec 10, 2009
389 posts
139 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks for the help. Updated.
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
this is in hot deals ? .....oh come on.Post real deals ppl geez.Refurbished ? year old ?
Dec 10, 2009
389 posts
139 upvotes
Edmonton
hkmixx wrote: No one said you needed to post perfectly, and if anything, you were the first to throw out threats. It's just that your overly aggressive response came with complete incompetence is all. You need to Edit Post -> Go Advanced (if necessary) and modify the title.
RFD use to be a place where you can post a deal and people appreciate your "effort". Now it's become a place where people demand for information and prosecute the tiniest of details. I think I'll just keep searching for deals. Much easier than posting them.

BTW, when someone says "How hard is it to write, "REFURB" in the title?", it's less than neutral. But perhaps some people are more tolerable to these comments.
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
luckyd0g wrote: RFD use to be a place where you can post a deal and people appreciate your "effort". Now it's become a place where people demand for information and prosecute the tiniest of details. I think I'll just keep searching for deals. Much easier than posting them.

BTW, when someone says "How hard is it to write, "REFURB" in the title?", it's less than neutral. But perhaps some people are more tolerable to these comments.
sucky deal .....realy .....refurbs.Kijijij.Adeal naw ....old Nexus device lol.Cheap , nowhere near the quality of an ipad.Guess , good to leave in car
Dec 3, 2012
563 posts
210 upvotes
Toronto, ON
luckyd0g wrote: RFD use to be a place where you can post a deal and people appreciate your "effort". Now it's become a place where people demand for information and prosecute the tiniest of details. I think I'll just keep searching for deals. Much easier than posting them.

Sure, it's less than neutral, but don't take it personally. Important details shouldn't be left out. Thanks for fixing it though, appreciate the effort. You'll get flak all the time; don't take it personally.
Banned
Oct 24, 2006
56 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
stephroll wrote: sucky deal .....realy .....refurbs.Kijijij.Adeal naw ....old Nexus device lol.Cheap , nowhere near the quality of an ipad.Guess , good to leave in car
Then there's this "Deal Guru" that can not help but inflate his post count with these useless posts that do nothing to enrich the community. Thanks Tips! I hope someone breaks your car window for it!

Thanks OP for taking the time to post and putting up with these deal Nazis.
Oct 11, 2006
58 posts
18 upvotes
it is not worth it for that price. should be around $100 all in for that quality and generation... buyers beware
Feb 3, 2007
945 posts
112 upvotes
kushki wrote: it is not worth it for that price. should be around $100 all in for that quality and generation... buyers beware
How bad is the quality?!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)