Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eBay.com

EXPIRED Sunday 12/16 eBay Site-wide coupon , 10% Electronics, 15% other categories:

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2018 10:42 pm
Jun 13, 2010
79 posts
62 upvotes
Terrace
tagged for later. Has anyone who used these type of coupons before know if it actually applies sitewide? (IE, I know they do not applies coupons to houses or cars)...
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2012
3086 posts
1101 upvotes
Toronto
Great timing, thanks for the heads up OP
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13239 posts
12069 upvotes
Toronto
I’ll have to wait and see, they normally don’t give this much notice..
Deal Fanatic
May 19, 2005
5042 posts
2739 upvotes
Earth
tsaktuo1 wrote: tagged for later. Has anyone who used these type of coupons before know if it actually applies sitewide? (IE, I know they do not applies coupons to houses or cars)...
Works site wide. I picked up a lens from Japan with the last promo.
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.

$99 10GB/month Can/US/Mexico, 1000 minutes, free evenings and weekend
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2002
3543 posts
2128 upvotes
Those that want a Amazefit BIP I just used PERFECTGAME eBay coupon successfully to buy one with 15% off. So at least this watch is considered a sports accessory or related.
RFD Admins All Drive Teslas. You should Too!
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2078 posts
2140 upvotes
Buenos Aires/Monaco
alanbrenton wrote: I hope so but I'm buying on .com anyway. Can always watch on .ca and buy on .com

https://slickdeals.net/f/12445156-ebay- ... i_24576755
The 8% Ebay Bucks are supposed to be active until Midnight.

Canada Post must've cost Ebay quite a bit of money. I usually do a lot of purchasing on Ebay but I haven't been buying much lately since everything I purchase has been withheld due to the strike. I can't see anyone buying anything from the US with the hope of receiving it before Christmas, especially items shipping via GSP. I've gotten quite a few "exclusive" offers from Ebay in the past month but unless I find a killer deal on something of significant value I haven't been persuaded much by the offers.

You get ebay bucks buying qualifying items on both .com & .ca, right?
Never trust someone who tells you that their favourite show is Corner Gas.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
ElHoardo wrote: The 8% Ebay Bucks are supposed to be active until Midnight.

Canada Post must've cost Ebay quite a bit of money. I usually do a lot of purchasing on Ebay but I haven't been buying much lately since everything I purchase has been withheld due to the strike. I can't see anyone buying anything from the US with the hope of receiving it before Christmas, especially items shipping via GSP. I've gotten quite a few "exclusive" offers from Ebay in the past month but unless I find a killer deal on something of significant value I haven't been persuaded much by the offers.

You get ebay bucks buying qualifying items on both .com & .ca, right?
Thanks.

Yes. I got eBay bucks even when I made a purchase on .ca
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2715 posts
562 upvotes
I used perfectgame on an optics, it's only a 1 use code though for your account
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2004
1426 posts
1166 upvotes
Toronto
Code is live now

Code is different from what OP mentioned

CODE: PICKUPSALE
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2078 posts
2140 upvotes
Buenos Aires/Monaco
w00t wrote: Code is live now

Code is different from what OP mentioned

CODE: PICKUPSALE
I bought something about 4 days ago and I was thinking of cancelling the order. I used the code pickupsale on that item when checking out and it worked even though it was purchased 4 days ago.
Never trust someone who tells you that their favourite show is Corner Gas.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2013
1046 posts
1308 upvotes
Ontario
Yup, it's live now on eBay.ca

Today Only: Sitewide Savings!

Use code PICKUPSALE to save 10% off tech or 15% of everything* else.

*Ends 12/16, 3am ET. No min. Max. discount of US $75.

How to redeem your Coupon:

Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).

Pay for your item by 3:00 AM Eastern Time on December 16, 2018

Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PICKUPSALE

Terms & Conditions:

This Coupon is a 10% discount in the following categories: Cameras & Photo, Cell Phones & Accessories, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles; and a 15% discount in all other categories subject to exclusions below. The Coupon is valid from 10:00 AM ET on December 15, 2018 until 3:00 AM ET on December 16, 2018. No minimum purchase required. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of US Í$75. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca.

*Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles in eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories. Eligible items also exclude select items in the Coins and Paper Money category: Paper Money World, Paper Money US, Publications and Supplies, Virtual Currency, and Bullion.

Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.

Only eBay users registered on ebay.com, ebay.ca and cafr.ebay.ca, with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.com, ebay.ca, and cafr.ebay.ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to Canadian and U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time including in response to fraudulent activity.

Coupon is subject to Canadian and U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.
Images
  • upload.png
Deal Addict
May 14, 2004
1367 posts
2419 upvotes
Vancouver
Actually it's 15% off Home & Garden only for Dec 16th Sunday.

Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PDECKTHEHALLS
Pay for your item by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on December 16, 2018

Terms & Conditions:

The Coupon is a 15% discount, valid from 4:00 AM PT on December 16, 2018 until 11:59 PM PT on December 15, 2018. No minimum purchase required. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on ebay.com, ebay.ca, and cafr.ebay.ca. Eligible items include items purchased from the following categories: Home & Garden, Baby, Pet Supplies, Crafts. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.

Only eBay users registered on ebay.com, ebay.ca and cafr.ebay.ca, with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.com, ebay.ca, and cafr.ebay.ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time including in response to fraudulent activity.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Good to know we got 43 mins to go.

I thought we all got hosed again.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
RoseTech wrote: Yup, it's live now on eBay.ca

Today Only: Sitewide Savings!

Use code PICKUPSALE to save 10% off tech or 15% of everything* else.

*Ends 12/16, 3am ET. No min. Max. discount of US $75.

Pay for your item by 3:00 AM Eastern Time on December 16, 2018

Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PICKUPSALE

Terms & Conditions:

This Coupon is a 10% discount in the following categories: Cameras & Photo, Cell Phones & Accessories, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles; and a 15% discount in all other categories subject to exclusions below. The Coupon is valid from 10:00 AM ET on December 15, 2018 until 3:00 AM ET on December 16, 2018. No minimum purchase required. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of US Í$75. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca.

*Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles in eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories. Eligible items also exclude select items in the Coins and Paper Money category: Paper Money World, Paper Money US, Publications and Supplies, Virtual Currency, and Bullion.

Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.

Coupon is subject to Canadian and U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time including in response to fraudulent activity.

Coupon is subject to Canadian and U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.
Damn. This isn't the same as the one in the OP though.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
PRESENTSGALORE isn't working.

Looks like that's the wrong code. Please double-check and try again.

Damn ebay!
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
alanbrenton wrote: PRESENTSGALORE isn't working.

Looks like that's the wrong code. Please double-check and try again.

Damn ebay!
It was a different code and it was yesterday not today. This thread should be locked
Nov 28, 2018
49 posts
36 upvotes
I second it,

'PRESENTSGALORE' is the Wrong code, doesn't work.
I just verified it
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Isn't the code PICKUPSALE?
stovetop wrote: whats the difference buying on ebay.com vs. ebay.ca
im looking at tires and other than the pricing shows in cdn vs. usd, the price is the same.
. Com will also show the custom charge from gsp. Also some search will only show in. Com but not. Ca. May be they mark the item only ship within US. Or no shipping to Canada because of all the drama with Canada post.
Last edited by theflyingsquirrel on Dec 16th, 2018 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
7851 posts
8801 upvotes
Viper98 wrote: It was a different code and it was yesterday not today. This thread should be locked
And3re wrote: I second it,

'PRESENTSGALORE' is the Wrong code, doesn't work.
I just verified it
Look at the first post on page 3...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)