Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

WiiU Deluxe - $150

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2015 1:17 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 2, 2008
505 posts
59 upvotes
My 7 year girl wants to play the dance game with Wii, is this the console I should get? Do I need get anything else besides the dancing game?
May 21, 2008
166 posts
12 upvotes
Scarborough
Sold out in stc and woodside
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
6764 posts
2096 upvotes
fexhung wrote: It's just the deluxe console with Nintendo land. Sorry I didn't get an SKU since I already have one at home.
LesterZhang wrote: My 7 year girl wants to play the dance game with Wii, is this the console I should get? Do I need get anything else besides the dancing game?
You can still play Just Dance with the old Wii. Technically it only senses the Wii Remote so you can just wave the remote around and play, but I don't think your 7 year old will notice or want to play it that way. Not sure how it is on the Wii U.
Nov 2, 2008
505 posts
59 upvotes
Canada_7 wrote: You can still play Just Dance with the old Wii. Technically it only senses the Wii Remote so you can just wave the wand around and play, but I don't think your 7 year old will notice or want to play it that way. Not sure how it is on the Wii U.
Thanks for the reply. I have no idea about how the dance game was played, she played once at her friend's house, and came back and said she want a Wii. I have heard that Wii U can play the old Will game too, I am thinking maybe I should get the Wii U instead of the old Wii for better picture quality.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
3072 posts
4255 upvotes
Winnipeg
Mayosandwich wrote: I would pay $1.49 for one max.
Let me know if you find one for $1.49, I will buy it from you for $1.99!
I'm not cheap, I'm frugal!!!
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2008
3276 posts
1478 upvotes
Would love to grab this, ebgames markville won't budge
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
6764 posts
2096 upvotes
machoman wrote: Would love to grab this, ebgames markville won't budge
Lol, did the guy give you a bit of attitude about it? When I called the guy sounded like he was pissed that I would even suggest there'd be a Wii U available at that price.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2009
2292 posts
961 upvotes
Commissioners and Wellington in London has 2 left.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
3870 posts
1461 upvotes
Toronto
Got one at markville after he called around and felt stupid -'gave him a nice FU as i left the store laughing :)

Then i woke up...but be fun to do hahah
Feb 26, 2009
46 posts
14 upvotes
Calgary
Visited Sunridge in Calgary, none in stock. Employee called Marlborough, Beacon and Market Mall for me - none there either. Giving up on stock in Calgary.
Jun 23, 2009
3 posts
London, ON
Good stuff, but I'm at work until 6 or so. Guessing they'll be gone by then :(
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2004
3899 posts
294 upvotes
Markham
Got the last two at Yonge/Eglinton :D

Now, any deals on Mario Kart and extra controller(s)? That's the only game I want to play.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2078 posts
2140 upvotes
Buenos Aires/Monaco
It's incredibly overpriced at $299. It's a pretty fair price at $149 if you're looking for the deluxe model without any games, but no need to hoard on this one, as it won't sell for a profit :(
Never trust someone who tells you that their favourite show is Corner Gas.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6908 posts
3333 upvotes
Canada
I'd like to thank all the anonymous posters that felt the need to tell us they have no need for a Wii U because they still play 360!!
Jul 28, 2009
70 posts
24 upvotes
Just got one at Hillcrest Mall in Richmond Hill. They have 2 left one of them was on hold.
Thanked to OP.
Aug 13, 2014
26 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto, ON
For anyone in and around Richmond Hill/Vaughn, the Bathurst and Rutherford location said they have a few in stock, I put one on hold, there should be more.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2009
2968 posts
685 upvotes
Any luck in Edmonton?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)