Unlimited Cable Internet 200/30 79.95$/month QC+ONT

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2017 12:01 pm
Mar 13, 2008
156 posts
43 upvotes
mtlboy wrote:
Apr 1st, 2017 5:37 pm
I'm going to switch from acanac, I'm just worried in like 3-4 months they'll raise the price. Do you lock in these prices once you signup?
Only if Rogers, Videotron or Bell raise their rates. I had ebox in MTL for two years and now 1 year in Toronto, the rates never changed but I got more bandwidth for free. I'm on 40/10 and have no complaints with eBox.
[OP]
Dec 4, 2013
150 posts
57 upvotes
Westmount
HarryMuscle wrote:
Apr 1st, 2017 10:54 pm
PM sent for group sign up.

Thanks,
Harry
Got it, if anyone is willing to switch, PM your infos to be part of the group and save a little more !
Apr 28, 2009
6 posts
1 upvote
What I like about ebox is that its not just about speed but quality.
For those who are interested ebox.ca is one of the few ISPs that are Youtube HD Verified providers.

Here is the link for you to verify:

https://www.google.com/get/videoqualityreport/

Google will analyze your provider. Just click on "Compare Providers in This Area" to see a list of ISPs that have this capability
[OP]
Dec 4, 2013
150 posts
57 upvotes
Westmount
Two people in a group as of now, any other willing to switch so we can make a group of 4 and save more ?

Thanks !
Oct 2, 2013
672 posts
157 upvotes
I like their free time period from 2am to 2pm
with teksavvy I only got 2am to 8am
let me see what's the switching cost will be.

wait, Unlimited usage between 2h00 and 14h00 + unlimited upload 24/7 for $ 4.95 / month. :rolleyes:
Nov 13, 2016
40 posts
7 upvotes
I was just on their site ... can we confirm that those speeds and costs are correct for Ontario Rogers coverage? Cause they seem to match Cogeco but not Rogers details on their site ... unless they haven't updated their site yet.

Thanks,
Harry
Nov 13, 2016
40 posts
7 upvotes
Just to let everyone know, those Ontario prices are actually for Cogeco not Rogers. Their Rogers deals aren't really worth it cause Start has better prices, at least for their mid range speeds.

Thanks,
Harry
Apr 10, 2017
329 posts
81 upvotes
Is there anyway to check which provider has the fastest service in a certain area?
Jan 25, 2012
117 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
Nice deals, but very close to what Teksavvy or VMedia offer. Nowadays everyone is reselling Bell or Rogers internet anyways. :)