Expired Hot Deals

[Ecco Shoes] $18, $28, $38 off coupon; no minimum for Lunar New Year

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2020 2:06 am
[OP]
Newbie
Sep 29, 2013
19 posts
19 upvotes
NORTH YORK

[Ecco Shoes] $18, $28, $38 off coupon; no minimum for Lunar New Year

Deal Link:
Savings:
100%
Retailer:
Ecco Shoes
More offers from Ecco Shoes
Free coupon for the $18, $28 or $38 with no minimum purchase and free shipping. Mostly good for shoe care or insoles. Website seems to be acting strangely so go fast before this gets killed.
42 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2219 posts
2194 upvotes
at a overpriced shoes they give this coupon to everyone I didn't think it was worth it.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 7, 2006
7381 posts
341 upvotes
Toronto
⬆ you obvious didn't read the entirety of the first post (although I do not condone ordering stuff mostly that you don't need through these loopholes just because)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2009
2466 posts
465 upvotes
Ottawa
waven101 wrote: at a overpriced shoes they give this coupon to everyone I didn't think it was worth it.
i was of the same opinion for long time, until i actualy bought a pair of Ecco dress shoes. Then i went and bough another pair of their gortex outdoor...boy, i think i will die and will be burried wearing them because they are simply undestructable! Not saying that every pair of Ecco will be the same, but having at least 4 pairs i will not think twice to get another one. Honestly, i think i had the outdoor ones for at least 10 years now...so i think i got worth of what i paid for it for sure!
IT Services provider in Ottawa area.
Jr. Member
Oct 2, 2019
132 posts
107 upvotes
golden_m wrote: i was of the same opinion for long time, until i actualy bought a pair of Ecco dress shoes. Then i went and bough another pair of their gortex outdoor...boy, i think i will die and will be burried wearing them because they are simply undestructable! Not saying that every pair of Ecco will be the same, but having at least 4 pairs i will not think twice to get another one. Honestly, i think i had the outdoor ones for at least 10 years now...so i think i got worth of what i paid for it for sure!
Depends, what did you pay
Penalty Box
Apr 26, 2019
272 posts
300 upvotes
Nunavut
The cheapest thing i can find was a 70 dollar wallet. Is this brand designer or something... thought it was sketchers level
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1011 posts
2148 upvotes
Hindustunna wrote: The cheapest thing i can find was a 70 dollar wallet. Is this brand designer or something... thought it was sketchers level
Yes
A little higher quality than sketchers.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1011 posts
2148 upvotes
Also op should note

DOES NOT WORK WITH DISCOUNTED SHOES

you will get a better discount with the sale shoes
Newbie
Nov 20, 2017
3 posts
3 upvotes
I have had a similar experience the shoes are amazing and freaking comfortable. They last ages and give you a warranty on your shoes for 1-5 years. Yes a 200$ for a shoe that will last you 5 years compared to 50$ for 1 year. Trust me invest in the shoes.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 8, 2003
1486 posts
5058 upvotes
Toronto
KOCP2013 wrote: Free coupon for the $18, $28 or $38 with no minimum purchase and free shipping. Mostly good for shoe care or insoles. Website seems to be acting strangely so go fast before this gets killed.
Yes, they were removing all the insoles and shoe care items...

But the 4th possibility is a free pair of shoes so I will still try daily until the January 26th.
Jr. Member
Mar 26, 2004
193 posts
94 upvotes
Ottawa
Ecco=quality. You will pay more up front but these will last longer than several pairs of cheap shoes - not to mention the comfort.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Dec 1, 2003
20615 posts
2936 upvotes
YUL
waven101 wrote: at a overpriced shoes they give this coupon to everyone I didn't think it was worth it.
Overpriced? Not for the quality you get. You must be an Aldo shopper.
Newbie
Mar 21, 2018
42 posts
41 upvotes
The terms and conditions state there is a minimum spend...?

Lunar New Year Special - Promotion Terms & Conditions
Discount amount of $18, $28 OR $38 can only be applied on full price items with minimum spend of $99.
Play once daily for your chance to win.
Free pair of shoes promotion up to a $300 value.
Promotion is valid with minimum qualifying purchase in a single receipt.
Promotion is not valid with any other promotions, sale, discount or coupons.
Promotion is valid for ECCO online store purchases from 20 January 12:00am EST - 26 January 2020 11:59pm EST or while stocks last.
During this sale event period there could be a high volume of orders, please allow 5 - 7 business days for dispatch.
ECCO Shoes reserves the right to change, add or delete any terms and conditions herein without any prior notice.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
26160 posts
4351 upvotes
Hamilton
Links to some insoles

Edit. Found the $20 insoles. The $18 DONT work

Looks like there’s a minimum purchase of $99?

Code works on $100 purchase
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM

Top