Expired Hot Deals

[ECS Coffee] $7 off Marley Coffee K-Cups 24 Packs ($9.99/pack or $0.42/cup)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2018 2:05 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
10909 posts
296 upvotes
Ottawa

$7 off Marley Coffee K-Cups 24 Packs ($9.99/pack or $0.42/cup)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
$7 off
Expiry:
June 3, 2018
Retailer:
ECS Coffee
Similar to their sale last month, ECS is having another sale on their 24-packs of K-Cups for Marley Coffee. This time it's $2 cheaper, for $7 off the regular price ($9.99/pack, or $0.42/cup).

Even better, at this time all packs are in stock - so if you're a Marley Coffee fan and didn't take advantage of last months $11.99/pack, it's a great time to stack up, before they start to run out of flavours.

As usual, free shipping is at $75, so you'd need around 8 packs for free shipping. They ship via FedEx though, and every time I've ordered in the past I get the boxes a day later. For expiries, I've always had a minimum of 9-15 months, as they're the most well-known supplier of this stock.

Q&A

Isn't this the store where our credit cards were compromised?
No, that was ShopRealCup, although I would still caution you to monitor your credit cards.

Is there any free shiipping codes? It kills the deal!
I believe they may have free in-store pickup (I'm not in Toronto), but they have free shipping @ $75. A lot of us order in bulk from them (8 packs will give you free shipping), and then re-order in bulk when a good sale comes around.

Will this sale come up again?
I can't say, I don't work for them - but I have seen more and more sales on Marley Coffee from them in the past year than ever before. I doubt it will be as good as the BOGO they had in Feb '17, but the last time they had $9.99/box was a one-day sale on Feb 14th this year.

How does it taste?
If you haven't had Marley Coffee before, it's probably best not to. A lot of people (myself included) tried it, and won't buy anything else any more. It's that good... and that can be pricey!

Is Blue Mountain included?
Absolutely not - that type of coffee (of any brand) is premium.
- Absolute
3 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2004
1102 posts
234 upvotes
Excellent post and summary, @Absolute. I concur 100% with all your words. One Love FTW!

Also worth noting is the same pricing until Sunday on Brooklyn Beans coffee as well. I really like their "Fuhgeddaboutit" Extra Bold.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3491 posts
2884 upvotes
Tough call, not as good as their two for one deal on Marley last year, but a good price on some terrific coffee.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
4265 posts
902 upvotes
GTEH!
Thanks Absolute. Stocked up a few boxes last time it was $9.99.
My 2 favorites are Lively up and Buffalo Soldier. Stock up a few more boxes.
😎