Expired Hot Deals

[ECS COFFEE] The Nespresso Clearance Event is Here!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2017 8:58 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2011
1464 posts
1257 upvotes
Québec Gold

The Nespresso Clearance Event is Here!

Deal Link:
Savings:
up to 40%
Retailer:
ECS COFFEE
40% Off Select Clearance Nespresso: *Offer valid Feb 1 and continues while supplies last. Very limited stock available. Call ahead for store availability. Offer valid on in-stock discontinued clearance Nespresso machines only. No rainchecks or substitutions, not valid on previous purchases. See store or web for a complete list of sale items.

Get 5% Off Your Online Order of $200 or more: *Offer valid Feb 1 - 28, 2017 on orders over $200 before taxes and shipping. Online only. No code required. Discount is automatically added to your cart upon checkout. Offer not valid at ECS Coffee stores and cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer not valid on previous purchases. Offer valid on in stock items only.

*Free standard shipping when you spend $75 or more (before taxes and shipping) on orders within Canada. Some exclusions apply.
Images
  • ECS1.PNG
  • ECS2.PNG
23 replies
Dec 16, 2012
657 posts
262 upvotes
Barrie, ON
I got my nespresso vertuline at Christmas and before that I used to be a fresh bean, and grinder kinda guy. I still enjoy the old way of making coffee...but I really do enjoy a nespresso for quick on the go. I have had Tassimo and Keurig and would never go back compared to this machine. Before getting the machine I did a bit of research and most of the peeps on here were against the machine saying "fresh ground bean is always better" blah blah blah ...well I do areopress and french press and to me, its all up to the pallet of the end user... My wife only has a select few pods she likes ( she finds Nespresso very strong) but I mostly enjoy all of them

The pods are quite expensive, but I believe there will be third party pods after this year (when their patent expires, just like the espresso machines).

B :)
Oct 28, 2005
403 posts
123 upvotes
Love the flavour of Nespresso Vertuline but the temperature is just not hot enough for me. Even drinking it black straight out of the machine.
Dec 29, 2001
874 posts
160 upvotes
Kitchener/Waterloo
I picked up a Latisima (sp?) off Kijji and am quite impressed with the quality and taste of the coffee. Granted fresh bean and grinder will ALWAYS win. However, the convenience factor and time it takes to make my coffee is impressive. Nice to be able to wake up push a button and within 2 minutes have a fresh brewed lung cappuccino or other drink is a life saver for me. The only downside is the cost of the pods.. The original is less expensive and knockoffs are available compared to the venturioline, However the original line is meant more as a European style of coffee and not a North American style of coffee. Either way, my suggestion is to look at Kijji to get the machine cheaper if you really want the machine Please note this offer is also available at the Nespresso location in the GTA
Aug 9, 2005
345 posts
111 upvotes
audacity wrote: Love the flavour of Nespresso Vertuline but the temperature is just not hot enough for me. Even drinking it black straight out of the machine.
The followup Evolu is the second generation Vertuoline and makes it a little hotter than the first gen models.
---------------------------------
If you are talking to someone, then suddenly turn your head to the side while still talking... they'll turn and look the same direction you're looking at... LMAO it's GREAT lol so many people do that lol, especially if you do a double take lol, try it out :D
Nov 25, 2006
297 posts
152 upvotes
I love my nespresso!
Whenever I try a cup of full brew of vertuoline coffee at a boutique, I always found it to be hot enough to burn my mouth if I drink it right away.
Maybe you can try letting a hot water run through once and then put the capsule in?
Apr 20, 2013
51 posts
16 upvotes
Vancouver
KillerX wrote:
The pods are quite expensive, but I believe there will be third party pods after this year (when their patent expires, just like the espresso machines).

B :)
Good to hear. I really like Nespresso. I've only ever used it in hotels, and the only thing that has stopped me from buying one is the price of the pods. Hope to see the prices plummet when there are 3rd party options
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4178 posts
2301 upvotes
Edmonton
Is this a better deal or the official nespresso deal where you buy X amount of pods and get a free machine? That sale seems to happen once or twice a year.

I do fresh bean and grind at home but need something for work.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Nov 16, 2006
480 posts
261 upvotes
Toronto
glossygurll wrote: what is the original Gen machine? is that the original nespresso machines?
Yes the original type pods, for use in the older machines like the LeCube, but I'm not sure about the newer machines.
Nov 1, 2003
901 posts
212 upvotes
I was hoping the title would be clearance for Pods :) Any deals for Pods guys?
Salesperson
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2012
1484 posts
1012 upvotes
Lake Simcoe
audacity wrote: Love the flavour of Nespresso Vertuline but the temperature is just not hot enough for me. Even drinking it black straight out of the machine.
I fill my cup with cold water and microwave it for 1-2 minutes to preheat the cup. It makes a world of difference. Try it. ;)
Sep 9, 2015
776 posts
443 upvotes
Nanaimo
I was also hoping this was for the pods, lol. When I can't afford a Nespresso order, I usually stock up on third party pods at winners/home sense. They always have the italian made pods (different brands) and are usually $4-5 for a sleeve (compared to $8 from Nespresso). The third party ones aren't ever quite as good as the official ones, but they are mostly fine. The only problem is the third party ones can sometimes jam.