Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Eddie Bauer

Eddie Bauer - 40% Off Everything in store and online

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2016 11:06 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2001
2039 posts
1454 upvotes
Toronto

[Eddie Bauer] Eddie Bauer - 40% Off Everything in store and online

Was at the Eddie Bauer store in the Toronto Eaton center and everything is 40% off.
it's 40% online, but I think is US$
9 replies
Sep 10, 2008
458 posts
83 upvotes
Ottawa
How often does this store have sales like this? I'm thinking about it for Christmas gifts.
Aug 4, 2010
484 posts
344 upvotes
AB
stellar11 wrote: How often does this store have sales like this? I'm thinking about it for Christmas gifts.
They had 40% off everything last month to IIRC. I think they go through weekly cycles of 25% off everything, 30% off jackets, etc. I joined their Adventure Rewards program last year and only bought a $80 fleece jacket and they recently sent me two $10 rewards cards - one out of the blue, and one for using the first one ("thank you for your purchase, here's a $10 reward card). If you're not a member already, you could look into it.
Aug 2, 2016
387 posts
445 upvotes
Their jackets and fleeces are pretty great if they fit you. I've found their stuff to be comparable to other outdoor brands, however you get better value with Eddie Bauer when bought on sale.
Their unconditional return/ exchange policy and lifetime guarantee are also fantastic.
Online free shipping is unfortunately to the US only...
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3160 posts
1855 upvotes
Kingston
Shipping from online is extortionate. I put in a sample order for a $199 us jacket and shipping taxes and duties were another $100 CDN.
Dec 13, 2009
154 posts
49 upvotes
London
JC69 wrote: Shipping from online is extortionate. I put in a sample order for a $199 us jacket and shipping taxes and duties were another $100 CDN.
Yes indeed it is. Their broker borderfree is everything but. Usually any sale price is negated by this. It's too bad because they make some wonderful clothing, not a better white t out there imho.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2006
2845 posts
293 upvotes
I called Eddie Bauer at Markville - they also have 40% off ending on Oct 23, which corresponds with the website, so I'm guessing their promos are applicable to both Canadian and US stores simultaneously.
Apr 1, 2015
411 posts
192 upvotes
Oakville
40% off is fantastic. anyone know if this applies to all Eddie Bauer stores? they usually cycle through 25% sales every now and then in their sherway gardens location
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2003
1361 posts
241 upvotes
Toronto
Last year on boxing day the sale was 50% off. I'd wait for that.
Jul 18, 2008
31 posts
3 upvotes
They had 40% off several times in the last year or so, yes. Also the 50% boxing day as mentioned. Feels silly to pay full price for anything there at this point.