• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2018 1:15 pm
Feb 18, 2013
363 posts
209 upvotes
Victoria
Just got a flaming dealFire

-Bought 20L bags online last night
-Walk into store today to look at colours as I was indecisive and bought navy blue and capers
-dark smoke looks so nice in person, bought both 20L and 30L and decided to return the two online
-Items scanned at $19 and $25 but the lady applied an additional 50% discount on top!
-Total: $24.64 all in for both bags!
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2008
1344 posts
1137 upvotes
Ontario
Credit card charges have shown up on Visa statement and taxes were charged despite the order summary showing a total purchase of pretax. Just an FYI
Nov 29, 2011
307 posts
222 upvotes
CALGARY
Ordered a 30L and 20L last week. 20L was cancelled and 30L was backordered. Just went and ordered two 20L(Diff colors) at the $18.99 price with freeship. Lets see if get shipped.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
2453 posts
1097 upvotes
Toronto
Amazing that its back on sale. I bought 2, one for my fiancee and for myself. Hers came already, still waiting for mine. It's pretty impressive, especially because of the stowaway function.

I just bought 4 more. Going on my bach trip next month and thought these would be a nice gift instead of those t-shirts everyone usually does.
Nov 21, 2006
452 posts
125 upvotes
Items That Ship From Our Stores: In order to give our customers access to more inventory, we sometimes ship items directly from our retail stores. However, we are unable to ship items from our stores to Canadian addresses. Because of this, items in an order that are shipped from our stores may be subject to cancellation.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
10055 posts
1896 upvotes
So the second order I just placed on the 2nd, for $18.99, now shows as "item no available" on the order status page, but I have received no email correspondence, etc.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Sep 18, 2006
402 posts
12 upvotes
Email received about OOS color.
Tried to reorder with FREESHIP, code is no longer active.
Any other active codes for an attempt to reorder online vs checking out stock in stores?
Casual Trader
Heatware: 3-0
BMWWW
Jul 3, 2002
903 posts
102 upvotes
Calgary
BMWWW wrote:
Feb 6th, 2018 8:15 am
Email received about OOS color.
Tried to reorder with FREESHIP, code is no longer active.
Any other active codes for an attempt to reorder online vs checking out stock in stores?
I just made an order online and the FREESHIP code still works for me. I didn't go through Paypal, just submitted my credit card directly to them and entered the FREESHIP code on the first page and it worked fine.
Dec 27, 2016
10 posts
vancouver
Don't buy, they will send you an email saying out of stock and return your money!

Shitty company
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2004
3243 posts
374 upvotes
Mississauga
Anybody seen the 30L bags at Fairview location and the colours that they have?
Jul 3, 2002
903 posts
102 upvotes
Calgary
PeterS510179 wrote:
Feb 6th, 2018 1:57 pm
Don't buy, they will send you an email saying out of stock and return your money!
Shitty company
I just got mine today via Fedex. When my wife saw it she liked it so much that I ordered another one for her. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it gets shipped.
Sep 18, 2006
402 posts
12 upvotes
No idea what' I'm doing wrong then.
Cleared cache/cookies
Tried FREESHIP first or last page
Shipping still sticking.
Guess this is not meant to be.
Casual Trader
Heatware: 3-0
BMWWW
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
7854 posts
401 upvotes
Toronto
Is that an in store special? 50% off?
peakingduck wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2018 7:44 pm
Just got a flaming dealFire

-Bought 20L bags online last night
-Walk into store today to look at colours as I was indecisive and bought navy blue and capers
-dark smoke looks so nice in person, bought both 20L and 30L and decided to return the two online
-Items scanned at $19 and $25 but the lady applied an additional 50% discount on top!
-Total: $24.64 all in for both bags!
Apr 8, 2017
244 posts
75 upvotes
Maple Ridge
Just got my 30L today. Packs small, and is an alright weight for what it is. Seems like a pretty solid backpack, though. Impressed. Will be great for traveling.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?