Expired Hot Deals

[Eddie Bauer] Eddie Bauer STOWAWAY PACKABLE 20L DAYPACK

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2018 1:15 pm
Jul 8, 2002
128 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
Double check your email if you had EB Sherway Gardens as your default store. With its closing they sent out $10 coupons (stackable with FREESHIP)
Jan 23, 2008
822 posts
315 upvotes
thanks OP, picked up a 20L black one + the down blanket at Markville mall, tons of stock!
Oct 24, 2016
417 posts
276 upvotes
ON
Received an email from Eddie Bauer:

We apologize.

One or more items in your order are no longer available. Eddie Bauer is committed to delivering high-quality goods and services and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

You were not charged for this item(s).
Isn't it great to live in the 21st century where deleting history has become more important than making it.
Dec 24, 2006
318 posts
101 upvotes
Holystone wrote:
Jan 31st, 2018 5:48 am

We apologize.

One or more items in your order are no longer available. Eddie Bauer is committed to delivering high-quality goods and services and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

got the same message this am for the 30L black pack, after I got an email that it was shipped. Guess it wasn't shipped after all.
May 1, 2004
632 posts
131 upvotes
Montreal
Received an email this AM saying that my 20L "Dark Smoke" pack is backordered until Feb 16.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
3650 posts
614 upvotes
GTEH!
Holystone wrote:

We apologize.

ListPrivate wrote:
Jan 31st, 2018 10:59 am
got the same message this am for the 30L black pack, after I got an email that it was shipped. Guess it wasn't shipped after all.
Uh, oh. So I shouldn't believe the email saying "order shipped".
😎
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2004
1058 posts
284 upvotes
Victoria
bobmtb wrote:
Jan 31st, 2018 12:10 pm
Received an email this AM saying that my 20L "Dark Smoke" pack is backordered until Feb 16.

Dark Smoke 20l shipped 1/30/2018
FEDX, guess I got lucky
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
1120 posts
256 upvotes
Montreal, QC
didn't get the email but got a shipping email. only my red 20L was shipped. the black 30L is pending so guess I'll receive a OOS email for that one
Oct 24, 2016
417 posts
276 upvotes
ON
As I work DT Toronto, just went to Eatons and bought one off the shelf.
Holystone wrote:

We apologize.

Isn't it great to live in the 21st century where deleting history has become more important than making it.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
2821 posts
2313 upvotes
I can't be the only one thinking that eddie bauer's quality has been going downhill for a while now, which explains all of the "sales".

These are basically bad quality stuff from China with the Eddie Bauer logo stamped onto it.

I bought these parka for my wife last time, the quality is so bad, plastic zippers and everything.

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/eddie-ba ... n-2129573/
Bitcoin will crash hard.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
2108 posts
1363 upvotes
Toronto, ON
So tempted to order one, but don't really need one. Do these go on sale often ?