[Eddie Bauer] Eddie Bauer Superior Down $149 - In store YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2020 3:01 pm
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2012
9076 posts
7397 upvotes
Markham
mazerbeaner wrote: Jackets already marked down from $449 to $329 then an additional 50% off in store plus 10% off for free loyalty program.

Image[/url]
Went to markville and Fairview and the parka is 440 plus 50% off plus 10% loyalty so around 202.

I am told only the green jacket is cheaper

Good find OP, but seems Oshawa only.
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
12696 posts
3159 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Is there also a 50% discount on the jacket and bomber styles? I find the parka a touch long, so the jacket would work better.
Mar 17, 2019
8 posts
5 upvotes
I went to oshawa centre looking for the same parka...
The cashier said, it was wrongly marked down that day and you were lucky to get the same price..

He refused to honour the same price..See-no-evil MonkeySee-no-evil Monkey
Feb 3, 2020
11 posts
8 upvotes
I bought one but the upper arm/ under arms was poorly insulated. The rest of the body and arms was good. Did you have a similar issue?
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2012
9076 posts
7397 upvotes
Markham
amma7853 wrote: I bought one but the upper arm/ under arms was poorly insulated. The rest of the body and arms was good. Did you have a similar issue?
Eddie Bauer has phenomenal warranty. Just bring it back, they'll give you a new one.
Sep 12, 2016
72 posts
33 upvotes
I bought one in black during black friday @ $170.

Great jacket. Kept me warm all winter.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1791 posts
2445 upvotes
BC
Anikiri wrote: Eddie Bauer has phenomenal warranty. Just bring it back, they'll give you a new one.
In the past the warranty was good. They changed it in recent years, along with the return policy. They're more stingy now depending on the store.

I had a rip on the inside of my 3-in-1 jacket, went in to either get a new shell or get it fixed. The store manager freaked out at me, accused of me doing the damage myself, said I should go to the seamstress in the mall and get it fixed. Was told the warranty only covers zipper and defects.

Tldr; got the District Director involved, had a phone chat with him, took the jacket to another location and got it replaced with the same one 🤣
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
12696 posts
3159 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Deep10 wrote: I went to oshawa centre looking for the same parka...
The cashier said, it was wrongly marked down that day and you were lucky to get the same price..

He refused to honour the same price..See-no-evil MonkeySee-no-evil Monkey
The $329 price is supposedly only for the green Superior Jacket.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2017
3058 posts
3168 upvotes
GTA
Excellent price. Must be end-of-season. I bought mine a month ago for $300. It's was a good value then, this is an incredible value on sale.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1791 posts
2445 upvotes
BC
derass wrote: Excellent price. Must be end-of-season. I bought mine a month ago for $300. It's was a good value then, this is an incredible value on sale.
You should go in and get a price adjustment!!
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2017
3058 posts
3168 upvotes
GTA
peakingduck wrote: You should go in and get a price adjustment!!
I had to get mine online. But I see the price online is down to $269. Can I still get an adjustment?
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
12696 posts
3159 upvotes
VANCOUVER
derass wrote: I had to get mine online. But I see the price online is down to $269. Can I still get an adjustment?
The in-store price is even better. It's 50% off vs 40% off online. So $224.50 in-store. But the 40% online discount supposedly ends today, so I'm not sure if the in-store 50% will also end today. So you may have to jump in the car and take a shot before they close!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)