Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Eddie Bauer

Evertherm hooded Down jacket (379-259=$120) All sizes, free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2020 7:55 am
Deal Addict
May 22, 2015
3307 posts
3849 upvotes

[Eddie Bauer] Evertherm hooded Down jacket (379-259=$120) All sizes, free shipping

Use promo code: GLACIER

Eddie Bauer does a 60% off clearance a few times a year. It has been $100 in the past but without a time machine, yeah. This is a great, light shoulder season jacket or layering option. DWR keeps it fairly waterproof, stuff size is about the size of a softball, I've been comfortable down to -5 with just a t shirt underneath.
74 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3607 posts
5353 upvotes
Toronto, ON
That color ... Could be spotted from space. I guess that's a plus
Deal Addict
May 22, 2015
3307 posts
3849 upvotes
carmageddon wrote: That color ... Could be spotted from space. I guess that's a plus
Peacocking :) But yes, outdoors stuff has always been high colour for visibility. As it gained popularity among weekend warriors and gained outdoor/urban crossover appeal they kept the trend.
Last edited by mikebc on Feb 7th, 2020 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 22, 2016
732 posts
454 upvotes
Anyone know if you can return Clearance items to the store if I don't like it after I receive it?

TIA
Nov 22, 2016
732 posts
454 upvotes
odd..just noticed this Winter jacket is not waterproof...boo.
Sep 14, 2009
955 posts
443 upvotes
Their site hasn't been working for me for the past few hours. Anyone else? I'm assuming it's overloaded?
Nov 22, 2017
200 posts
248 upvotes
There is a down light packable jacket for $100 after coupon as well. It has more limited sizing but had M and M talk when I looked. Was very tempted but need to stop buying jackets.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2005
1040 posts
965 upvotes
GVRD
ch00chmuld00n wrote: odd..just noticed this Winter jacket is not waterproof...boo.
Down jackets are rarely water-proof. The down will lose warmth when it gets wet.

It is water-resistant.
Aug 21, 2019
998 posts
730 upvotes
ch00chmuld00n wrote: Anyone know if you can return Clearance items to the store if I don't like it after I receive it?

TIA
Yes you can return.
Banned
Nov 10, 2019
18 posts
28 upvotes
Oshawa
carmageddon wrote: That color ... Could be spotted from space. I guess that's a plus
Was confused what you were talking about, then I opened the link ... definitely space spotting worthy Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
NightmanCometh wrote: Was confused what you were talking about, then I opened the link ... definitely space spotting worthy Face With Tears Of Joy
I actually like this blue color. It looks pretty.

How is the sizing?
Should I size up or down?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5868 posts
1606 upvotes
sparkaction wrote: 30 g of down makes this a questionable jacket.
Agreed. I was pretty hyped when they first came out with Evertherm tech, then you put on the jacket and it feels like a garbage bag. 30g of down being able to withstand -30C seems a bit off.

Cerium LT has ~100g of down, Pata down has ~95g of down, MH GW has ~85g of down... they all cannot withstand -30C. This has 1/3 of the down (even if it is different tech), I would be surprised if it can even last around same temperature.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
2168 posts
1901 upvotes
Brampton
this should be $20 not $120
Mar 31, 2017
653 posts
636 upvotes
ch00chmuld00n wrote: odd..just noticed this Winter jacket is not waterproof...boo.
roastpuff wrote: Down jackets are rarely water-proof. The down will lose warmth when it gets wet.

It is water-resistant.
You might wanna try below. It is not at all comparable to existing deal but it is down filled and water proof.

https://www.canadagoose.com/ca/en/skres ... f+&start=1

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)