Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Eddie Bauer

Stay as warm in the Winter as you are now! - Eddie Bauer Men's CRUX Fleece Jacket - $44.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 7th, 2018 8:03 pm
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
21844 posts
15620 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[Eddie Bauer] Stay as warm in the Winter as you are now! - Eddie Bauer Men's CRUX Fleece Jacket - $44.99

Eddie Bauer is currently clearing out select colours of their CRUX 300 weight fleece jackets for $44.99 (regular $189.99 --> select colours on sale for $89.99 less 50% coupon code 'JULY50'). Black and Dark Smoke are the only colours the $89.99 price applies to. The 'JULY50' coupon code is located on Eddie Bauer's check-out page when they ask you to sign in - see red bar across the top of the page.

IMHO, the price is red hot for a name brand 300 weight fleece jacket. NOTE: the same jacket on the US Eddie Bauer site is going for $104.99 US (less the 40% off coupon code -> $62.99 US). Similar heavy weight fleece jackets go for anywhere from $100 to $200 so at $44.99 after coupon code, it's a deal especially if you consider the reviews on the jacket have been excellent.

Robust, 300-weight polyester fleece provides excellent warmth without excessive bulk or weight. Nylon/spandex overlays increase durability and the Flexion stretch material also enhances mobility. StormRepel durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric.

100% polyester shell; 96% nylon/4% spandex overlays
Articulated elbows enhance fit and mobility
Slightly longer in back for increased coverage
Average length: Reg 28"
Machine wash
Imported

The only bad thing about the deal is that Eddie Bauer doesn't have a FREE SHIPPING offer as they charge $10 flat rate in Canada.

6/27 - Updated with new coupon code - VOYAGER. Also, some sizes out of the stock which may not be properly reflected on their website as they have a combined US/Can inventory system.

6/28 - updated with new coupon code - JULY50 - 50% off of everything.
Last edited by craftsman on Jun 28th, 2018 2:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
135 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2006
1684 posts
291 upvotes
Apparently colour on image not the same as real life -

Online picture is misleading
I am disappointed that the picture shown online is misleading to what the real jacket looks like. I purchased the Dk Charcoal Htr color and expected the pockets on the front to be black or a very dark grey. When it arrived, I found that the pockets were actually a light grey and I didn't like the look anymore. If the picture was more accurate, I would have saved myself from purchasing it and then having to return it.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
Add Ebates 2.5%.
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
21844 posts
15620 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
crustydragon wrote: Apparently colour on image not the same as real life -

Online picture is misleading
I am disappointed that the picture shown online is misleading to what the real jacket looks like. I purchased the Dk Charcoal Htr color and expected the pockets on the front to be black or a very dark grey. When it arrived, I found that the pockets were actually a light grey and I didn't like the look anymore. If the picture was more accurate, I would have saved myself from purchasing it and then having to return it.
Chances are that EB either shipped the 'Cinder' one (which is exactly what the above comment described) or the customer got confused between the 'Cinder' and the 'Dark Smoke' (which is the one that I've shown). BTW. They don't have a 'Dark Charcoal' colour so....
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
craftsman wrote: Chances are that EB either shipped the 'Cinder' one (which is exactly what the above comment described) or the customer got confused between the 'Cinder' and the 'Dark Smoke' (which is the one that I've shown). BTW. They don't have a 'Dark Charcoal' colour so....
bought this but no one else in rfd seems to bite this deal
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
21844 posts
15620 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
L4cky wrote: bought this but no one else in rfd seems to bite this deal
It gets worse... someone actually 'Downvoted' the thread! I guess they don't like fleece.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2002
3543 posts
2128 upvotes
craftsman wrote: It gets worse... someone actually 'Downvoted' the thread! I guess they don't like fleece.
Wallet getting fleeced Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
RFD Admins All Drive Teslas. You should Too!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2004
7009 posts
6859 upvotes
Ottawa
Sharp looking fleece for the price!
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2656 posts
1738 upvotes
Burnaby
damn, price went up...was thinking of buying it

nevermind, missed the coupon code in the OP
Last edited by kooltilltheen on Jun 20th, 2018 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2018
3474 posts
2697 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks a lot, OP. Picked up 2 at 66$ each! That too with shipping & taxes included Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Can't Stop. Won't Stop. Game Stop
May 26, 2009
173 posts
135 upvotes
Calgary
this was 50% off last week, could have bought for $45
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
21844 posts
15620 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
CocoJambo wrote: Its showing 89.99 now
Use the coupon code --> 'SPLASH' when checking out.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
21844 posts
15620 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Phat_cow wrote: $10 shipping....
Mentioned that in the original post.... But even with the $10 shipping, that's $63.99 for a good heavy weight fleece jacket. You won't find that price anywhere else.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2015
1866 posts
339 upvotes
Just to confirm.. This can be returned in Store for full refund right...
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
21844 posts
15620 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
karlanda wrote: this was 50% off last week, could have bought for $45
Nope... last week was still 40% for Father's Day.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
21844 posts
15620 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
CocoJambo wrote: Just to confirm.. This can be returned in Store for full refund right...
Return Policy

As our guarantee states, " Every item we sell carries a lifetime warranty. If you are unhappy with it for any reason, you may return it for an exchange or refund. " You may return merchandise to any of our Canadian store, or send your return to us via FedEx.
Return to a Store

We'll gladly issue a refund in the original form of payment if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase.
http://www.eddiebauer.ca/custserv/custo ... hanges.jsp
Nov 13, 2011
739 posts
323 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
CocoJambo wrote: Just to confirm.. This can be returned in Store for full refund right...
They won't refund the shipping cost