Expired Hot Deals

[Edifier.com] Edifier R1010BT Powered Bluetooth Speakers $62.49

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2019 3:34 am
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
1054 posts
489 upvotes
redalot wrote: How do you guys are connecting it with TV? what cables you are using or you are ordering extra cables?

Cable come's in the box...just use TV's 3.5mm jack to connect it....also change TV (Sound Settings) to control the volume with TV remote, as simple as that, if you even want' to enhance more bass like me ...visit a nearby Thrift store and pick a $20-$30 Subwoofer and connect it.... you will be blown with the premium experience in less then $100 you can get a $1000 package premium sound quality experience
May 4, 2008
435 posts
283 upvotes
GTA
Ridinginoffice7 wrote:
Cable come's in the box...just use TV's 3.5mm jack to connect it....also change TV (Sound Settings) to control the volume with TV remote, as simple as that, if you even want' to enhance more bass like me ...visit a nearby Thrift store and pick a $20-$30 Subwoofer and connect it.... you will be blown with the premium experience in less then $100 you can get a $1000 package premium sound quality experience
Do you mind sharing how to connect to it as 'SUB?'
I have hooked up my old kenwood subwoofer to main edifier speaker .. but bass is not that great with vocal still coming out from subwoofer
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
1054 posts
489 upvotes
djdk80 wrote: Do you mind sharing how to connect to it as 'SUB?'
I have hooked up my old kenwood subwoofer to main edifier speaker .. but bass is not that great with vocal still coming out from subwoofer
Is your Subwoofer Active? Can you post here pictures of your subwoofer from back and its cone, I will guide you
Oct 2, 2015
11 posts
10 upvotes
Cote Saint-Luc, QC
I couldn't control the volume of these speakers until I set "Disable absolute volume" on my phone (Pixel 2) so if you're still having problems and have an Android, enable developer mode and you can do it too

Decent sounding speakers
Dec 22, 2011
505 posts
360 upvotes
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: Cable come's in the box...just use TV's 3.5mm jack to connect it....also change TV (Sound Settings) to control the volume with TV remote, as simple as that, if you even want' to enhance more bass like me ...visit a nearby Thrift store and pick a $20-$30 Subwoofer and connect it.... you will be blown with the premium experience in less then $100 you can get a $1000 package premium sound quality experience
my lg 60uk60 dosnt have a 3.5mm - what are my options?
:D
May 4, 2008
435 posts
283 upvotes
GTA
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: Is your Subwoofer Active? Can you post here pictures of your subwoofer from back and its cone, I will guide you
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
Feb 11, 2010
114 posts
119 upvotes
GTA
seriosbrad wrote: Bought, thanks! I'm hoping they sound good for gaming, I'd like them to replace my Logitech Z5500 set, it's just too bulky (and loud) for all the places I've lived.
Hang on to that Z5500... new ones they make nowdays are not good as the old Z5500 or Z2300. I'm using Bose Sound Link Mini 1 but keeping my old Z5500 just in case neighbors want to have a bass battle :)
Jan 7, 2014
77 posts
139 upvotes
If someone connects Windows 10 to the speaker and cannot control the master volume (no sound or sound too loud), there is a registry fix here (see January/February 2019 posts).
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
1054 posts
489 upvotes
djdk80 wrote:
This is a Passive Subwoofer..just connect it through the main speaker wire port...Yes you can connect the second speaker and this subwoofer from.same.port....place the woofer at a distance from.main speakers
Dec 28, 2006
865 posts
735 upvotes
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: This is a Passive Subwoofer..just connect it through the main speaker wire port...Yes you can connect the second speaker and this subwoofer from.same.port....place the woofer at a distance from.main speakers
I believe he needs a low pass filter too.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
1054 posts
489 upvotes
We were lucky to buy these beauties for $62 :D Great purchase and premium Sound
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2006
4088 posts
1165 upvotes
Vancouver
Time to set up a price watch for the new Edifier S3000Pro's.... just for fun.