Expired Hot Deals

[Edifier.com] Edifier R1010BT Powered Bluetooth Speakers $62.49

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2019 3:34 am
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
1046 posts
487 upvotes
SergesPlace wrote: I have now attached them to my desktop. Sounds even better as i'm able to tweak the sound using an equalizer.
Looks decent and visually appealing as well, thank you for posting, which equalizer are you using? I am a MAC user, is there any equalizer you can recommend, I am placing my order through Amazon as I have $7 left over gift card balance sitting in the Amazon Account
Aug 1, 2018
69 posts
57 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Can anyone confirm if they've used these as TV speakers (ie to replace a soundbar) with success? There have been some comments about potential audio latency issues. Also would you just use your phone as the volume remote then? From what I recall, when I plug in external speakers into my TV, it no longer allows me to control volume with the TV remote (says "External Audio Source Connected") and I have to use the speaker / receiver remote
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2004
5625 posts
134 upvotes
Woodbridge
zing31 wrote: Can anyone confirm if they've used these as TV speakers (ie to replace a soundbar) with success? There have been some comments about potential audio latency issues. Also would you just use your phone as the volume remote then? From what I recall, when I plug in external speakers into my TV, it no longer allows me to control volume with the TV remote (says "External Audio Source Connected") and I have to use the speaker / receiver remote
I have with no issues. Used my TV remote to control volume
I used to be indecisive. Now i'm not so sure.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2004
5625 posts
134 upvotes
Woodbridge
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: Looks decent and visually appealing as well, thank you for posting, which equalizer are you using? I am a MAC user, is there any equalizer you can recommend, I am placing my order through Amazon as I have $7 left over gift card balance sitting in the Amazon Account
I'm just using the Dell Audio for now. However, i seem to be having an issue pairing them with my phone. Can't seem to find the speakers. Not sure what i'm doing wrong.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
1046 posts
487 upvotes
SergesPlace wrote: I have now attached them to my desktop. Sounds even better as i'm able to tweak the sound using an equalizer.
What I would advise you is to visit any nearby Thrift Store and buy any 5.25"-8'inch Passive-non Powered Subwoofer for $15-$25 and have that connected towards the same port you are using for Speaker Out..More Bass is always good :D
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
1046 posts
487 upvotes
zdpz wrote: No, because you need something that provides the audio signal processed for Atmost, and then something that has to codec to decode the signal. Speakers dont play any role unless they are delayed firing speakers meant to simulate ceiling speakers.
Hi, just for splitting the output from TV to speakers, if I use a 5- way splitter, will I be able to get balanced frequency and sound output from all the speakers or something like a Headphone amplifier in the below link could help to boost the frequencies and split it at same time, check link and advise

https://www.amazon.ca/Behringer-HA400-U ... cs&sr=1-13
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2003
1652 posts
134 upvotes
GVR
SergesPlace wrote: WOW! Just got them and all i can say is they are damn well worth the price. Absolutely no remorse here.
Have you tried the Bluetooth ? I noticed a number a bad reviews
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2004
5625 posts
134 upvotes
Woodbridge
Ok i figured out the bluetooth not pairing. You have to press the master volume in to toggle between audio sources. Then hold it down to disconnect from bluetooth
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2004
5625 posts
134 upvotes
Woodbridge
Johnny Powel wrote: Have you tried the Bluetooth ? I noticed a number a bad reviews
Using it now with Dolby Atmos on my Galaxy S8+ and it sounds great!! People just love to complain Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
1046 posts
487 upvotes
SergesPlace wrote: Using it now with Dolby Atmos on my Galaxy S8+ and it sounds great!! People just love to complain Smiling Face With Open Mouth
I use a S9...... where can I find Dolby Atmos on it?
Jan 19, 2011
149 posts
24 upvotes
Sarnia
I have connected my tv directly to one bluetooth speaker before and had no issues with lag. Would love to connect more and have surround sound. Questions are can my tv connect to more than one bluetooth speaker at a time and if so can it output surround sound? Ive googled and cant seem to find an answer on this. My guess is no. I have a 75" sony 900e. I only watch netflix, amazon prime, kodi and iptv so all sources are directly from the tv itself.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
2723 posts
2266 upvotes
Oakville
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: Hi, just for splitting the output from TV to speakers, if I use a 5- way splitter, will I be able to get balanced frequency and sound output from all the speakers or something like a Headphone amplifier in the below link could help to boost the frequencies and split it at same time, check link and advise

https://www.amazon.ca/Behringer-HA400-U ... cs&sr=1-13
Yes they will boost the frequency, but they will impact your signal to noise ratio adversely with slight degradation. It's best to get a dedicated recwiever for this reason. It also depends on your level of tolerance, if you are forgiving then go for it, if you are after audiophile quality then do not.

I recommend buy from.bestbuy to try out and return if you don't like it.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2004
5625 posts
134 upvotes
Woodbridge
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: I use a S9...... where can I find Dolby Atmos on it?
So go to settings/Sound and Vibrations/Advanced Sound Settings/Sound Quality and Effects, you'll see this
Images
  • 20190411_125408.jpg
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2003
1652 posts
134 upvotes
GVR
SergesPlace wrote: Using it now with Dolby Atmos on my Galaxy S8+ and it sounds great!! People just love to complain Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Thanks, Im in