Hot Deals

[eFreshmeals.ca] eFresh Meals Prepared Food Delivery (non-frozen) 50% OFF [ONT ONLY]

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2019 8:18 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2002
2224 posts
447 upvotes

eFresh Meals Prepared Food Delivery (non-frozen) 50% OFF [ONT ONLY]

Deal Link:
Savings:
50% off
Retailer:
eFreshmeals.ca
Use Code TRY50 for 50% off your first order.

Anyone use this service before? They have a 50% off deal which makes it pretty good considering the meals are fresh (not frozen) and prepared for you (just heat and serve). Regular prices are a bit pricey, but they are still a healthy looking option for busy people who just want something in the frig for a quick meal. Hopefully they have tasty options as compared to some other services I've tried which had very bland selections. This might be good for families on the go, students, seniors, or anyone who wants a quick non-frozen meal.

https://efreshmeals.ca/
Last edited by HunkaHunkaBurningLove on Jul 11th, 2019 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My avatar is Shandi Finnessey
Play Hay Day!
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
1641 posts
340 upvotes
Montreal
don't think I can eat butter chicken for one entire week.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
21595 posts
7510 upvotes
Why not just order takeout at this point?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2002
2224 posts
447 upvotes
Not everyone has a car, wants to pay for parking, and has a lot of healthy take-out options nearby. For $7.50 per meal delivered using the coupon, I think it's pretty good. It's more a convenience thing I suppose. My elderly mom in Ontario isn't able to cook for herself that well so I figured I'd send her some of these to try out rather than send the frozen meal options. For the regular prices of over $15, it gets a little more questionable, but then again some people live in rural smaller towns in Ontario where UberEats, Skip the Dishes, etc don't deliver to so it's a long drive just to get take-out. It's not for everyone, but hey it's an option for some.
Play Hay Day!
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
21595 posts
7510 upvotes
HunkaHunkaBurningLove wrote:
Jul 11th, 2019 5:18 pm
Not everyone has a car, wants to pay for parking, and has a lot of healthy take-out options nearby.
Substitute for delivery as needed.
For $7.50 per meal delivered using the coupon, I think it's pretty good.

But it's a one time thing. Every meal beyond the first is $15 which is about the same as ordering in.
but then again some people live in rural smaller towns in Ontario where UberEats, Skip the Dishes, etc don't deliver to so it's a long drive just to get take-out.

If they'll deliver to the middle of nowhere this makes more sense but I didn't dig far enough to see what their delivery area is.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2002
2224 posts
447 upvotes
Where do you deliver?
We deliver across Ontario. Orders inside the GTA arrive Monday's; whereas, orders outside the GTA arrive on Tuesday's. Exactly delivery days may be delayed by one day on weeks affected by long weekends.

It looks like they deliver across the entire province of Ontario which is pretty big. I don't think Uber Eats delivers to Gogama, ON for example. But then again, who the heck lives in Gogama, ON?
Play Hay Day!