Hot Deals

[eglobal central] Zhiyun Crane V2 gimbal ($459 USD, no tax)

[OP]
Aug 13, 2017
24 posts
44 upvotes
Ontario

Zhiyun Crane V2 gimbal ($459 USD, no tax)

Deal Link:
Price:
$459
Savings:
30% Off
Retailer:
eglobal central
Hello RFDer, this is my first deal post. Here is a great deal on this Crane V2 gimbal by Zhiyun!

Listed Price :$649-$190 Discount with code ZHIYUN at checkout=$459 no tax +$10 Shipping fee to Canada. I bought one for my Sony A7S on 14/8 and dispatched with DHL tracking this morning.

Make sure to use code ZHIYUN, also works other Zhiyun products on this site as well with variable discounts: https://www.eglobalcentral.com/gadgets- ... iyun-tech/

Will update the results.
62 replies
Jun 24, 2011
822 posts
90 upvotes
MARKHAM
There's probably going to be a huge chance you are going to get hit with duties/taxes.
If they are shipping with UPS, joy. Face With Tears Of Joy
May 9, 2008
329 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
might be looking at around $100 for duty and brokerage fees. Factor that in with conversion.
[OP]
Aug 13, 2017
24 posts
44 upvotes
Ontario
purebluejapan wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 1:08 pm
There's probably going to be a huge chance you are going to get hit with duties/taxes.
If they are shipping with UPS, joy. Face With Tears Of Joy
Anguished FaceMy order was shipped with DHL. There are some eglobal deals in RFD. Seems no other fee charged
Aug 14, 2017
154 posts
119 upvotes
I doubt you can get it with zero charges unless shipper is falsifying documents. All brokerage is done electronically when shipper submits value. It's not like Canada Post where you may get lucky once in a while (but wait 2-6 months)
Jun 24, 2011
822 posts
90 upvotes
MARKHAM
rogerwolf wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 1:28 pm
Anguished FaceMy order was shipped with DHL. There are some eglobal deals in RFD. Seems no other fee charged
Your account being so new, I highly doubt you have experience shopping on RFD or even located in Canada.
Dec 3, 2013
85 posts
36 upvotes
Richmond
eGblobal pays for the import duty/custom. it's stated on their website.

" Q: What should I do if I am charged import duties?

A: We will cover the import duties. Please accept and pay the duties first, then send us the invoice or receipt with an Airwaybill or invoice ID. We will refund the associated fees to you upon receiving the electronic proof. If you are not sure about it, please contact our customer service. For orders ship to Mexico, please refer to our Shipping & Insurance Page for more details."
Aug 14, 2017
154 posts
119 upvotes
Not sure how much you can trust they will pay after its all shipped and paid. What does document on DHL waybill say? Are they under declaring then hoping most will get through?
Aug 21, 2005
441 posts
28 upvotes
Vancouver
they underdeclare at their own risk

my order had a low value marked on it
Mar 26, 2005
353 posts
22 upvotes
42energy wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 3:39 pm
Not sure how much you can trust they will pay after its all shipped and paid. What does document on DHL waybill say? Are they under declaring then hoping most will get through?
There are a few threads going on with this eglobal site. No one has been charged any extra on delivery. I received an LG G6 phone a few weeks ago and no issues. Shipping was also very fast.
Oct 17, 2007
852 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
endless402 wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 4:00 pm
they underdeclare at their own risk

my order had a low value marked on it
yep. LG G6 marked as $10 lol.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2014
1580 posts
293 upvotes
Caledon
How many other people have actually used this site, 459 isnt bad if its no duty.
-Custom Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 4770 8gb ram hd 6870 gfx 500gb ssd &hdd ect - 1000$.
Click here to check my BST post.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2011
1016 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
I'm tempted in getting the zhiyun smooth q for my oneplus 5. For videoing my toddlers running around. After discount, $114 usd = $145 cad. I dunno if I should pull the trigger. I have been hoping the dji osmo to drop in price.

What should I do?!?!
Jun 24, 2011
822 posts
90 upvotes
MARKHAM
HC1994 wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 3:36 pm
eGblobal pays for the import duty/custom. it's stated on their website.

" Q: What should I do if I am charged import duties?

A: We will cover the import duties. Please accept and pay the duties first, then send us the invoice or receipt with an Airwaybill or invoice ID. We will refund the associated fees to you upon receiving the electronic proof. If you are not sure about it, please contact our customer service. For orders ship to Mexico, please refer to our Shipping & Insurance Page for more details."
If thats the case, I will order. Thanks!
[OP]
Aug 13, 2017
24 posts
44 upvotes
Ontario
The crane is also available on B&H. Shipping should be quicker but the price is also higher.
My order has just arrived USA.