Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eglobal central

Zhiyun Crane V2 gimbal ($459 USD, no tax)

Feb 15, 2005
627 posts
282 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP.
I bought the Zhiyun Smooth Q for my S7 Edge.
No extra warranty. No duties/customs.
Received within the week.
$126 USD => $163.xx CAD

Great company, would gladly order again. Answered some support questions within hours.
Sep 13, 2017
1 posts
Hello,
I found zhiyun smooth a for usd 109 on eglobalcentral.com.
I have a few questions

If I get it shipped to Canada , do I have to pay duty later on.?
How long it takes to get it delivered?
At that price can it be fake or replica?
Thanks for replying
Aug 13, 2017
43 posts
62 upvotes
Ontario
NavinderB301815 wrote: Hello,
I found zhiyun smooth a for usd 109 on eglobalcentral.com.
I have a few questions

If I get it shipped to Canada , do I have to pay duty later on.?
How long it takes to get it delivered?
At that price can it be fake or replica?
Thanks for replying
I did not have to pay any duties and the shipment time was about 3 days after I placed the order. It's not likely the crane is fake or replica since the price is not that low compared to others.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
2087 posts
504 upvotes
Toronto
This deal is still on, I m not sure why this thread has been moved to the expired forum.

Anyway I got the gimbal and have a few questions. I m looking for add extra weight in front because the camera keeps falling backward. Is there a proper name for the weight? When I connect the gimbal via the usb cord, how can I tell it is charging/finished charging? There is no light indicator. I have a panasonic gx85. What do I need to control the camera via the buttons (start/stop, zoom in/out) on the gimbal?
Mar 23, 2015
537 posts
232 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Ordered a phone fast shipping and now pending to pay import taxes :((((

Will pay and contact them requesting reimbursement. but I think this will end with a paypal claim ....

They clearly declare anunder estimated value for phones...
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
zero_ wrote: This deal is still on, I m not sure why this thread has been moved to the expired forum.

Anyway I got the gimbal and have a few questions. I m looking for add extra weight in front because the camera keeps falling backward. Is there a proper name for the weight? When I connect the gimbal via the usb cord, how can I tell it is charging/finished charging? There is no light indicator. I have a panasonic gx85. What do I need to control the camera via the buttons (start/stop, zoom in/out) on the gimbal?
Which gimbal is that? iirc, a GX85 should be paired with a Crane-M, no?
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
2087 posts
504 upvotes
Toronto
AncasterRFD wrote: Which gimbal is that? iirc, a GX85 should be paired with a Crane-M, no?
I went with the crane v2, which supports up to 3.9lb. I was hoping it can also support a DSLR, but I can not get a 5d3+16-35 to balance. I end up putting a quick release adapter on top and move the plate to the front to get it balance.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
zero_ wrote: I went with the crane v2, which supports up to 3.9lb. I was hoping it can also support a DSLR, but I can not get a 5d3+16-35 to balance. I end up putting a quick release adapter on top and move the plate to the front to get it balance.
I thought you had a GX85?

I have a Crane V2 (not Crane 2), it balances my 5D4 and 16-35 2.8II no problem without the motor on. I’ll have to check exactly how again when I’m home.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
2087 posts
504 upvotes
Toronto
AncasterRFD wrote: I thought you had a GX85?

I have a Crane V2 (not Crane 2), it balances my 5D4 and 16-35 2.8II no problem without the motor on. I’ll have to check exactly how again when I’m home.
I have a gx85 and 5d3 and was hoping to use the same crane for both. The crane vibrates continuously when I had a 5d3+16-35 on. The gx85 by itself is too light so I add an extra metal quick release adapter.
Jun 8, 2017
171 posts
357 upvotes
Vancouver
Ordered a v2 for about 580CAD on Thursday evening. Got an email at 1am saying that they were processing the order - hopefully they should ship on Monday.

Also does anyone know if this supports Canon SL1 with the kit lens?
Zoomer Wireless - $36/5GB
Jun 8, 2017
171 posts
357 upvotes
Vancouver
esmieessie wrote: Was it a genuine Zhiyun?
Yep was genuine, came pretty quickly!
Zoomer Wireless - $36/5GB

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)