Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eGlobal

LG G6 H870DS 64GB Dual sim with Quad DAC - ($429-$12) $417 USD Tax in

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2017 1:41 pm
Aug 18, 2011
179 posts
101 upvotes
ECBomb wrote: @marcotech

Currently using it on Public Mobile and it's working fine. Won't say LTE (will only indicate 4G) but the speeds are LTE. Plug and play with the data without needing to tinker with APN either.
Thanks. I just got mine (waiting for me when I get home from holidays :_( ) and am on Public Mobile so its good to hear that its straight forward connection.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
1794 posts
338 upvotes
Toronto
So who's going to be the first one to sell their's on the BST lol
Mar 1, 2012
769 posts
331 upvotes
Toronto
Idlehands wrote: Just received mine today, super fast shipping with SHIPFAST code - received from DHL without duties.

The optical blue is beautiful. The tempered glass came separately as others mentioned, and there weren't any fingerprints either.

If people are still looking for referral codes you can try mine: ...

Good luck!
hey just a heads up you can't put referral links in this forum or you risk getting banned. I found this out by getting close to a warning?
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2013
1862 posts
882 upvotes
Markham
jindogae wrote: So who's going to be the first one to sell their's on the BST lol
LoL shoot me an offer sir!
RTX 4090 FE & 5800X3D
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1356 posts
344 upvotes
jindogae wrote: So who's going to be the first one to sell their's on the BST lol
Lol. I'll be the first if someone has a Blackberry Keyone (new batch with strengthened adhesive) for trade in the Greater Vancouver area :) Had my eye on that beauty for awhile but settled for the G6 (not that I'm not satisfied with this phone though).
"Portfolios are like a bar of soap. The more you touch it the smaller it gets" - Preet Banerjee
"You don't have to make it back the way you lost it." - Warren Buffett
Dec 3, 2013
125 posts
45 upvotes
Richmond
for those on Fido, what's your network, APN?
Sep 14, 2010
596 posts
219 upvotes
Any of you tried the s8 and the lg g6? I am wondering if it's worth paying the extra 7$ a month for a s8 over a lg g6 for 24 months.
Dec 3, 2013
125 posts
45 upvotes
Richmond
Malakhov wrote: Any of you tried the s8 and the lg g6? I am wondering if it's worth paying the extra 7$ a month for a s8 over a lg g6 for 24 months.
Assuming you are talking about the NA version of G6? So no DAC and 32GB.
I would personally take the S8 over G6 for only around $160, as I do fine the screen on the S8 to be more impressive and the curved screen is really beautiful.
Another thing, the S8 has a better processor, albeit it only slightly, so you MIGHT notice a difference after over a year of use.
But I do value the DAC on the Asia version of the G6 a lot.
Sep 14, 2010
596 posts
219 upvotes
HC1994 wrote: Assuming you are talking about the NA version of G6? So no DAC and 32GB.
I would personally take the S8 over G6 for only around $160, as I do fine the screen on the S8 to be more impressive and the curved screen is really beautiful.
Another thing, the S8 has a better processor, albeit it only slightly, so you MIGHT notice a difference after over a year of use.
But I do value the DAC on the Asia version of the G6 a lot.
Yes both NA version from rogers. I dont use the phone extensively though. I use it a bit for games like star wars galaxy heroes, facebook, emails etc..
Aug 21, 2017
4 posts
Mine supposed to be arriving today. Held up with a DHL customs event. Has anyone experienced this in their delivery process?
Dec 3, 2013
125 posts
45 upvotes
Richmond
Malakhov wrote: Yes both NA version from rogers. I dont use the phone extensively though. I use it a bit for games like star wars galaxy heroes, facebook, emails etc..
no big difference then to be honestly. If they are the same price I would choose S8, but the $160 premium you will have to pay over the G6 will need to justify the the better screen and better processor. But you don't get the wide angle camera.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2010
1176 posts
480 upvotes
gnos1s wrote: Mine supposed to be arriving today. Held up with a DHL customs event. Has anyone experienced this in their delivery process?
Mine had no issues with customs. It got cleared within the US and Canada pretty quickly.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1552 posts
2620 upvotes
I've heard that using the quad DAC really drains the battery. Could someone please let me know how much the battery drains if the quad DAC is used consistently for around 2-3 hours?
Dec 16, 2012
387 posts
402 upvotes
Calgary
aintic wrote: I've heard that using the quad DAC really drains the battery. Could someone please let me know how much the battery drains if the quad DAC is used consistently for around 2-3 hours?
Really "drains" is ~5-10% an hour. This is pocket change when you have QC3.0
😁
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2013
2924 posts
1908 upvotes
Moon
aintic wrote: I've heard that using the quad DAC really drains the battery. Could someone please let me know how much the battery drains if the quad DAC is used consistently for around 2-3 hours?
btw it only turns on when you have an headphone attached + listening to music
Koodo, Public Mobile, Lucky Mobile Customer
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2013
2924 posts
1908 upvotes
Moon
just got an update for VoLTE support, how about you guys?
Koodo, Public Mobile, Lucky Mobile Customer
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
3072 posts
4255 upvotes
Winnipeg
I have been using it extensively and don't see a noticeable battery drain because of it! The battery life of this phone is just unbelievably good :-)
I'm not cheap, I'm frugal!!!
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
3072 posts
4255 upvotes
Winnipeg
kangarooz wrote: just got an update for VoLTE support, how about you guys?
Nothing yet! Was it OTA update?
I'm not cheap, I'm frugal!!!
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10499 posts
7635 upvotes
ON
gnos1s wrote: Mine supposed to be arriving today. Held up with a DHL customs event. Has anyone experienced this in their delivery process?
I hope the CBSA guys didn't drop it on the floor during inspection...
Mine got here in 4 days including a weekend . Pretty fast considering it's coming across the ocean.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)