Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
eGlobal

LG G6 H870DS 64GB Dual sim with Quad DAC - ($429-$12) $417 USD Tax in

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2017 1:41 pm
May 6, 2014
159 posts
145 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
w2k wrote: It's gsm bands so it will work with the rogers/Fido for sure. Tempted to pull the trigger myself.
How about LTE, wifi calling and other features?
Dec 9, 2006
89 posts
49 upvotes
Vancouver
Viper98 wrote: Is there any reason to not order the black and gold model that comes with a free tempered glass screen protector?
Those ones I see cost extra 4$ so I don't think it's free.
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7286 posts
1329 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
So tempted to pull the trigger
Steam: SpectralMeat
Jun 13, 2012
209 posts
302 upvotes
Calgary
Bought the white one for $409 USD. Came in 2 days, DHL priority shipping (no customs tax). The while one has a champagne edge, really good looking. 4G LTE via Koodo works perfect.

Packaging was very well done, came with NA charger, headphones and USB type C cable along with original box. Screen protector came pre-applied, taking it off when I get my tempered glass (flat screens make it so much easier).
64GB storage, with 2 sim slots or 1 sim/micro sd card. Quad DAC sounds awesome, speakers are good. Camera I haven't tested it out yet.

Disadvantage is that its still on the April security patch. Android 7.0.0 not 7.1.1.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 1, 2008
5026 posts
1788 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
Opacac wrote: Bought the white one for $409 USD. Came in 2 days, DHL priority shipping (no customs tax). The while one has a champagne edge, really good looking. 4G LTE via Koodo works perfect.
Can you confirm it'll send/recieve a MMS without data toggled on like the T-Mobile version?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 26, 2006
5614 posts
1078 upvotes
Toronto
Bought. Should've bought it when it $10 cheaper before but what can you do.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
3072 posts
4255 upvotes
Winnipeg
Ordered one! Could not resist! Thanks OP!
I'm not cheap, I'm frugal!!!
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
What would you guys rather have, this or a Pixel? I use Bluetooth headphones, so the dac is useless to. E.
Aug 2, 2017
9 posts
11 upvotes
BC
Opacac wrote: Bought the white one for $409 USD.
409 for white model? Care to post the link please?
I cant seem to find white one for that price now. Price increased?
Jun 13, 2012
209 posts
302 upvotes
Calgary
Lucky25 wrote: 409 for white model? Care to post the link please?
I cant seem to find white one for that price now. Price increased?
I bought it last week when it was $419, free priority shipping and used the $10 USD code posted here.
hyperactiveme wrote: Can you confirm it'll send/recieve a MMS without data toggled on like the T-Mobile version?
I haven't yet tried with MMS, but text messages work perfectly. It also has a lot of dual sim functions, like in text messages it shows which sim you're sending through. You can also choose different names for the sims and different symbols so it's not just 1 or 2.
Last edited by Opacac on Aug 3rd, 2017 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jun 13, 2012
209 posts
302 upvotes
Calgary
Lucky25 wrote: supports wireless charging?
Wireless charging is only available in the NA model, this is the HK version which comes with 64 gb of storage and the Quad DAC. I feel wireless charging is a gimmick and the quad DAC is more useful. Also the NA model comes with only 32 gb of storage.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2012
4947 posts
425 upvotes
Gloucester, Canada
would it work with cityfone? I am assuming yes?
sign by: someone
Dec 9, 2006
89 posts
49 upvotes
Vancouver
Pulled the trigger and ordered 1. Thx op
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2004
4657 posts
1385 upvotes
Guelph, ON
Nice phone, but still an LG which has a poor track record on reliability past issues of overheating, bootloop, etc. For those that spent solid coin on their G4 only to have it Brick, you know what I mean.

I'll take a Google Pixel with its quick updates over any other android brand.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
3072 posts
4255 upvotes
Winnipeg
sixer wrote: Nice phone, but still an LG which has a poor track record on reliability past issues of overheating, bootloop, etc. For those that spent solid coin on their G4 only to have it Brick, you know what I mean.

I'll take a Google Pixel with its quick updates over any other android brand.
Lol... I just cannot stand those 10 feet wide bezels of Google pixel....
I'm not cheap, I'm frugal!!!
May 30, 2017
800 posts
540 upvotes
I'm tempted for some reason but is it even worth it if I have a galaxy s7?