Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Electrolux Warehouse Sale - THIS SATURDAY!

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2013 12:03 pm
Oct 6, 2006
73 posts
10 upvotes

Electrolux Warehouse Sale - THIS SATURDAY!

Electrolux is having a factory warehouse sale this Saturday, May 12, 2012 from 9am to 2pm.

GREAT GIFT IDEAS FOR MOTHER'S DAY!

There will be lots of products from both Floor Care and Major Appliances.

Visit http://electroluxwarehousesale.com for more information.
Product info will be live on Wednesday May 9th!

Details:
Saturday, May 12, 2012
Time: 9am to 2pm

DEBIT AND CREDIT ONLY
SAME DAY PICK UP BY 3:30pm ON MAY 12, 2012.
34 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 28, 2005
6467 posts
460 upvotes
Scarborough
gonna try and check this out. i see Electrolux stuff in show rooms and they always look so cool...lol
Aug 23, 2003
461 posts
6 upvotes
Mississauga
Most of the stuff there is Frigidaire. I did some digging and you basically are getting these at dealer cost.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2006
1332 posts
48 upvotes
Mississauga
Home care appliances, such as vacuum and air cleaners, will also be on sale.
Sep 22, 2008
61 posts
16 upvotes
Richmond Hill
We bought our electrolux dryer from this sale last year... the majority of the appliances were indeed Frigidaire but they had some Elextrolux stuff as well.

They also had some nice wine coolers if I remember as well. Line up to pay from what I remember though was about 1 hour.
Apr 29, 2012
18 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
lisatse wrote: We bought our electrolux dryer from this sale last year... the majority of the appliances were indeed Frigidaire but they had some Elextrolux stuff as well.

They also had some nice wine coolers if I remember as well. Line up to pay from what I remember though was about 1 hour.

Do you remember what the prices were like on electolux washers / dryers? I am looking for a deal on a laundry pair.
Banned
Oct 19, 2010
7433 posts
1142 upvotes
Mississauga East
nino wrote: I did some digging and you basically are getting these at dealer cost.

So how much of a discount can we expect?
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2006
1355 posts
44 upvotes
Fridges are crap. Stay away, I made a mistake after 3 years, the touch panel does not work properly, the ice and water had to be disabled because it wouldn't stop comming out. Some areas of the fridge freezes things. Can't adjust the temperature due to problem with the touch panel. Internal design and build quality sucks to boot. It's pretty but no worth the problems. The stove is OK though.
Jun 23, 2008
50 posts
9 upvotes
I also have a Fridgidaire Professional side by side fridge. I, much like Antman have very little nice to say about this machine.
Freezer doesn't freeze properly, stuff in the cheese drawer does freeze. there is this annoying fan that never shuts off. What a piece of junk.
Jul 11, 2005
331 posts
82 upvotes
I went to last years sale. We arrived about 3 hours early and were the 3rd couple in line (in the pouring rain). We were moving into a new house in June, so the timing was perfect. We managed to get all of our appliances (fridge, stove, over the range microwave, dishwasher, front load washer & dryer - all Frigidaire) for about $2400 after tax.

We haven't had any problems with any of the appliances. We got the side by side fridge with the water & ice maker in the door, and haven't had any problems that the other users have had.

The one thing that I wish we had purchased was the beverage fridge. It was crazy cheap ($40 or $50) but for some reason we just didn't grab it.

The way that the event works, is that you arrive and get into line. When they open the doors, you get to wait in another hallway. They let the first 20 or so people into the warehouse where 1 each of the appliances that are on sale are setup. On the front of the appliances are little pieces of paper that you can grab, which reserves one for you. When all of the papers are gone, the item is sold out. You then proceed to the checkout where you pay for your appliances, and arrange pickup. You can come back later with a truck, but the lineup to pickup can be awhile. Make sure you bring proper strapping if you will be carrying it in a pickup. I saw a brand new washing machine, smashed on the 401 as we were returning home.

If I left anything out, please feel free to ask.
Apr 29, 2012
18 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
getro wrote: I went to last years sale. We arrived about 3 hours early and were the 3rd couple in line (in the pouring rain). We were moving into a new house in June, so the timing was perfect. We managed to get all of our appliances (fridge, stove, over the range microwave, dishwasher, front load washer & dryer - all Frigidaire) for about $2400 after tax.

We haven't had any problems with any of the appliances. We got the side by side fridge with the water & ice maker in the door, and haven't had any problems that the other users have had.

The one thing that I wish we had purchased was the beverage fridge. It was crazy cheap ($40 or $50) but for some reason we just didn't grab it.

The way that the event works, is that you arrive and get into line. When they open the doors, you get to wait in another hallway. They let the first 20 or so people into the warehouse where 1 each of the appliances that are on sale are setup. On the front of the appliances are little pieces of paper that you can grab, which reserves one for you. When all of the papers are gone, the item is sold out. You then proceed to the checkout where you pay for your appliances, and arrange pickup. You can come back later with a truck, but the lineup to pickup can be awhile. Make sure you bring proper strapping if you will be carrying it in a pickup. I saw a brand new washing machine, smashed on the 401 as we were returning home.

If I left anything out, please feel free to ask.

Do you remember the prices for individual units? I am interested in a washer and dryer specifically. Are you happy with the appliances?
Jul 11, 2005
331 posts
82 upvotes
alex7281 wrote: Do you remember the prices for individual units? I am interested in a washer and dryer specifically. Are you happy with the appliances?

I can't remember exactly. I'll try to find the invoice when I get home. I am very happy with the appliances. I read some stuff after I bought them, about the washer in particular, and a moldy smell that comes from it. But after reading more, this is something that affects most front load washers, only happens when people leave sitting water in the rubber. If you dry it out after use, and leave the door opened to air it out, you will never get the mold growing.

The only complaint that I have is that the oven takes forever to preheat. It is super annoying.
Mar 18, 2012
13 posts
THORNHILL
Do they not have warranties on these appliances? I am sure if the appliance does not perform as it should then you can get a service call on it. From all the research I have done Frigidaire Fridges are great,and I know someone that has all ELECTROLUX applicances and she has no complains. The deals were great last year, we just got there too late, every thing was gone.

My concern is that you have to pick up everything by 3:30 that same day, how does that work? I suppose we to find some truck company and rent a truck to bring all the LOOT home.

Sameer34 thanks so much for posting this.
Dec 11, 2003
10 posts
I know that every appliance manufacture has its share of "lemons" but be careful if buying an Electrolux (Frigidaire) appliance. Like Antman and Igiveup, I purchased the Electrolux brand counter depth side-by-side, convection oven and dishwasher a few years ago and have problems with all of them.

Side-by-side: This has been ok for us with the exception of items in the cheese drawer freezing do to some "adjustable" vent which allows you to let colder air from the freezer into the fridge. Problem is it doesn't seal properly.
Oven: Takes forever to pre-heat, makes an annoying rattle/buzz while cooling down for over an hour after cooking something, touch panel wave controls occasionally stop responding to any touch commands until I pull out the oven and unplug the power to reset. Fun!
Dishwasher: Have had to replace the door seal twice in 4 years. When it goes, the water just leakes all over the floor instead of running into the "drip gaurd". Having said that, it is still the quietest dishwasher I have ever heard.

You might have better luck then me, but do yourself a favour and make sure a warranty is included.

Good luck.
Mar 18, 2012
13 posts
THORNHILL
I bought an Electrolux dual range stove last year(not at the sale, but at TASCO) and have had no problems at all. I am worried now since I was planning to go and buy appliances and don't want to buy 'LEMONS' as you put it. I have a Whirlpool fridge now and its made by Frigidaire, so why would Frigidaire be any different or bad?

thanks.
Mar 18, 2012
13 posts
THORNHILL
'GETRO' did you come with a big van, how did you take all your stuff home. That is my concern. Shall I plan on renting a truck, incase I do buy a fridge/dishwasher etc? I don't have a big car? I guess they don't deliver?

thanks.
Jul 11, 2005
331 posts
82 upvotes
yaswoman1 wrote: 'GETRO' did you come with a big van, how did you take all your stuff home. That is my concern. Shall I plan on renting a truck, incase I do buy a fridge/dishwasher etc? I don't have a big car? I guess they don't deliver?

thanks.

We drove there in a car, and then returned later with my dad's truck. I don't believe they deliver.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2006
1355 posts
44 upvotes
yaswoman1 wrote: I bought an Electrolux dual range stove last year(not at the sale, but at TASCO) and have had no problems at all. I am worried now since I was planning to go and buy appliances and don't want to buy 'LEMONS' as you put it. I have a Whirlpool fridge now and its made by Frigidaire, so why would Frigidaire be any different or bad?

thanks.

Whirlpool is great. I had a whirlpool Fridge at my previous house and infact just bought a 10 yold used one. Fridgidare does not make Whirlpool! Whirlpool makes Kichenaid, Kenmore and Maytag.
Mar 18, 2012
13 posts
THORNHILL
antman59 wrote: Whirlpool is great. I had a whirlpool Fridge at my previous house and infact just bought a 10 yold used one. Fridgidare does not make Whirlpool! Whirlpool makes Kichenaid, Kenmore and Maytag.

You are so right . Thanks for correcting me. Well today they are suppose to post all the items availalbe on the website. I am going to check it out.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)