Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Mar 27, 2007
15633 posts
573 upvotes

Electronic Cigarette Deals

Here's a list of some electronic cigarette related deals I've found. I'm an e-cig enthusiast and manage RFD's Official Electronic Cigarette Thread.

Hardware Vendors

VapeMate - www.vapemate.com
25% off everything with coupon code "WOBOXED"
Expires Dec 26th 11:59PM

Fasttech - www.fasttech.com
5% off order with coupon code "XMAS"
Expires unknown

Evape - www.evape.ca
15% off everything with coupon code "boxingday"
Expires Dec 27th

E-Liquid Vendors

SZVapor - www.szvapor.com
10% off e-liquid automatically applied in cart
Expires Jan 2nd

ColdTurkey - www.coldturkeyjuice.com
10% off e-liquid with coupon code "Santa"
Expires Dec 27th

All E-Cig Solutions - www.allecigsolutions.com
25% off e-liquid, use coupon code "CHRISTMAS"
Expires Dec 27th

StinkyCanuck - www.stinkycanuck.com
20% off online purchases with coupon code "hohoho"
Expires Jan 1st

Madvapors - www.madvapors.com
15% off everything
Expires Dec 31st

MapleLeafVapes - www.mapleleafvapes.com
25% off all MLV e-liquid with coupon code "santa"
Expires Dec 27th

Vaporium - www.vaporium.ca
50% off e-liquid with coupon code "12days"
Expires Dec 26th

If you were new or curious to e-cigs, check out our discussion/Q&A thread below:

redflagdeals-official-electronic-cigare ... d-1247314/
13 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2005
1683 posts
107 upvotes
For those like me that know nothing about various ecigs and don't have the patience to spend a day researching, what's the best starter deal?
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
3066 posts
817 upvotes
Toronto
I have bought from www.hookahboys.ca in the past, they carry 9 flavours of the Smooth brand at $10 and are in the GTA but also ship Canada wide
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2012
1924 posts
351 upvotes
Toronto
XMAS code doesn't work on fasttech for me!

and about hookahboys:

Tobacco-Free
Nicotine-Free
No Charcoal
No Mess

:lol:
----
[OP]
Deal Expert
Mar 27, 2007
15633 posts
573 upvotes
lex4ever wrote:
Dec 25th, 2013 6:33 pm
XMAS code doesn't work on fasttech for me!

and about hookahboys:

Tobacco-Free
Nicotine-Free
No Charcoal
No Mess

:lol:
I guess the XMAS code only begins tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2012
1924 posts
351 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone knows a good place (hopefully cheap) to buy Disposable E-Cig? Haven't tried E-Cig ever, but don't want to spend $50 on it just to try..

and I don't really like to refill and change stuff in the huge E-Cig that are hard to carry.. :)

Already looked at Fasttech, so any other option? and any suggestions on which one is good?

TIA
----
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2009
1947 posts
337 upvotes
lex4ever wrote:
Dec 25th, 2013 10:56 pm
Anyone knows a good place (hopefully cheap) to buy Disposable E-Cig? Haven't tried E-Cig ever, but don't want to spend $50 on it just to try..

and I don't really like to refill and change stuff in the huge E-Cig that are hard to carry.. :)

Already looked at Fasttech, so any other option? and any suggestions on which one is good?

TIA
The main issue with trying the cheap stuff to see if you like it is that it's nothing like the vape you'll be getting from a variable voltage battery and say... a clearomizer.

Also there will be a difference between vaping juice with and without nicotine.

Also you have to factor in shipping... I doubt you want to spend $10 on a disposable only to spend another $10 on shipping.

Which leaves you with getting one at a gas station without nicotine... This is how I started unfortunately and they all suck equally.

If you have a friend with one that would be your best option... But even then the flavour they like might not suit you... It took me almost a year to create the e-liquid I now use (Needed it to taste like a cigarette).
Nov 10, 2011
3 posts
4 upvotes
MONTR
Thanks for the code, im trying to get my bf to switch to these, hopefully a deal is enough incentive since getting cancer hasn't done it.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4494 posts
1418 upvotes
Winnipeg
lex4ever wrote:
Dec 25th, 2013 10:56 pm

TIA
I've been using ePuffer.com for disposables.

This one works great, gets about 400 puffs, and does the nicotine job.

http://www.epuffer.com/eshop/eco-friend ... emium.html

It's on sale right now for $6.47 which is the cheapest I've seen it since Black Friday

Shipping is 6.95 total for up to 9, then over 9 it bumps up to 10.95.

They ship from Canada, so it usually only takes 3-6 business days with regular shipping (at least for me it does)

This is the best starter for newbies IMO. Gets them a chance to see what it's like to vape, and hopefully a shot a quitting smoking for good
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
3066 posts
817 upvotes
Toronto
Hookahboys got buy 5 get 1 free for boxing week on their instagram page @hookah_boys and facebook page www.facebook.com/hookahboys

I personally like the flavoured disposables for $10... And they only charge $2.50 to ship in gta or have free pickup locations
Dec 25, 2013
2 posts
bunga wrote:
Dec 25th, 2013 6:10 pm
For those like me that know nothing about various ecigs and don't have the patience to spend a day researching, what's the best starter deal?
You need to get something like an EVOD with a 650mAh battery. Check out the sites that have coupons that have been listed, some are carrying over into 2014 even though they have expiry dates in December and some have new coupons for New Years

Kim