• Last Updated:
  • Mar 26th, 2014 10:09 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 2, 2011
8 posts

Eli Motors?

I'm looking at a car at Eli Motors and was just wondering if anyone worked with them before or knew anything about this used car dealership?

http://www.elimotors.ca/index.htm

They have a bunch of used Subarus, VWs, Audis and others.
12 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
6615 posts
223 upvotes
I've never been there personally, but I've bought 2 cars in the finch / duffrin used car areas.

All those dealerships run on a similar model, they buy off lease and used cars from auctions. Then they sell them.

Insist that a car see your mechanic, or most importantly a shop that specializes in that type of car. So if your buying a Subaru/audi/VW, go onto toronto subaru/ audi / VW freaks .com or whatever the forum might be and ask them where all those guys take their cars to get serviced. Then call up the shop and ask them how much they know about the vehicle and if they could do an inspection for you. Might also be wise to post the year and model of the car and ask for common problems. This might not work if your buying higher end cars since those types of owners don't typically sit on the internet.

That or if you google around you can find the common problems for a given year.
Did I post something that interests you? Feel free to PM further questions.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
2521 posts
152 upvotes
It looks like a pretty normal dealer. You're always going to have to go there to find out.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2007
2533 posts
38 upvotes
Hmmm that S60R is sweet
Luckyinfil wrote:
May 18th, 2010 5:23 pm
No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

UMM HOW i word this... ok u take 20 lbs no lifting for 30lb if guy, so divide 2 u dont sit, u get 10 but for guy it no 30, so 20 would be for guy if u werent a girl ?
Dec 25, 2013
1 posts
sj1124 wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2011 9:39 pm
I'm looking at a car at Eli Motors and was just wondering if anyone worked with them before or knew anything about this used car dealership?

http://www.elimotors.ca/index.htm

They have a bunch of used Subarus, VWs, Audis and others.
I have bought 3 cars from Eli and have been happy with each and with folow up when needed. He went out of his way to keep me as a returning customer
Feb 20, 2011
459 posts
87 upvotes
nbowes wrote:
Dec 26th, 2013 5:21 pm
I have bought 3 cars from Eli and have been happy with each and with folow up when needed. He went out of his way to keep me as a returning customer
Eli, you're 2.5 yrs late to "advertise" your business! Lol
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
10466 posts
1567 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I, personally, have bought 18 vehicles from Eli. His service is nothing short of spectacular. He went out of his way to ensure that all of my desires were fulfilled and I'm now a better person for buying vehicles from Eli.

My latest acquisition, a 2011 Bentley continental GT, is running as smooth as the day it rolled off the assembly line.

Thanks Eli
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2012
1402 posts
191 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Dec 26th, 2013 6:23 pm
I, personally, have bought 18 vehicles from Eli. His service is nothing short of spectacular. He went out of his way to ensure that all of my desires were fulfilled and I'm now a better person for buying vehicles from Eli.

My latest acquisition, a 2011 Bentley continental GT, is running as smooth as the day it rolled off the assembly line.

Thanks Eli
Looks like he offers additional services then eh?
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2012
3184 posts
371 upvotes
Toronto
nasa25 wrote:
Dec 26th, 2013 6:23 pm
I, personally, have bought 18 vehicles from Eli.

Thanks Eli
Do you know if they sell these matchbox and tonka cars in Wal-Mart?
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
10466 posts
1567 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Gammatron wrote:
Dec 27th, 2013 4:59 pm
Do you know if they sell these matchbox and tonka cars in Wal-Mart?
Ya man you get one free with every purchase over $50k
Feb 15, 2014
1 posts
I recently visited Eli & it seems like an "ALRIGHT" place & Trust me when I say I know about scammers.Eli motors had some pretty cool cars.They were much different from places such as TAK Auto & Sun Auto where sales guy were kind of creepy sorta...I'd definitely buy from them (with my mechanics approval ofcourse).
× < >