• Mar 7th, 2014 4:11 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Oct 22, 2007
9280 posts
3006 upvotes
London
bluenose2 wrote: she just needs to find the right man, to be straight again!!
I could see that happening.... as long as that man had a vagina.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2007
6367 posts
245 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote: Thats rude to gays!
Maybe you need a real man to make you gay :-0
Bet that statement didnt make you feel good!
It's beyond rude. It's idiotic and stupid and a whole lot of other things that would get me banned if I were to say them on here.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
eonibm wrote: I heard she had bi tendencies but this is a surprise to me. Hopefully one day no one will care if their son, daughter, friend, father, mothers, classmate, employer, employee, business associate etc is gay and not treat them any differently. Sadly the world isn't anywhere close to this yet, even in places like Canada.
Religious People of different faiths would disagree with that. To them, there is a difference between treating a gay person with dignity as a human should be treated and accepting it as normal...to them it is one of the ultimate sins in God's eyes and is forbidden in their faiths.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
I had a feeling for years that she was gay or at least bi...because she is just too tom-boyish in her behavior than being girly.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
Psubs wrote: Ya, really! Waiting for a guy like John Travolta, David Copperfield, Tom Cruise and others to come out.
But wasn't John Travolta caught or charged recently acting gay by trying to make a move on his male masseuse during a private massage session?

I thought I heard that in the news a few months ago. Not sure if it is true or not tho.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2010
6228 posts
4829 upvotes
Not going to look for pics to post side by side, but Justin Bieber and Ellen Page have very similar features especially their faces. He's considered feminine and sometimes sissy looking and she's called a tomboy sometimes. Go figure. Anyway, no surprise she's gay.

Now I'm just waiting for Patrick Chan to come out too, after losing the gold medal and admit to the public his coach's daughter really isn't his girlfriend! LOL
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2004
1829 posts
311 upvotes
Mississauga
Is it not another way of your self back into the public eye? Who really cares? Not me. Life will go on as usual for me.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
Mr_Fanta wrote: Not going to look for pics to post side by side, but Justin Bieber and Ellen Page have very similar features especially their faces. He's considered feminine and sometimes sissy looking
Really? :lol:

BTW, I hear Ms Page is also Canadian. Shocker!

Who really cares about the private lives of these people? Let it stay just that - private. What really counts is whether they actually achieve anything worthwhile through their chosen occupations. I know she's made some successful movies. Bieber though - he's still well off my radar. I've yet to hear more than a brief (very repetitive) snippet of anything (musical) he's done. As best I can tell he's just a tiny subset of the Ford family. A moron by another mother, if you will.
Somebody removed my sig for no reason, without even telling me.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
redpattison wrote: Is it not another way of your self back into the public eye? Who really cares? Not me. Life will go on as usual for me.
I'm absolutely shattered. No wonder she didn't reply to my thousands of marriage proposal tweets. :lol:

(I do recall being disappointed to learn that the other Ellen's "partner" - Portia de Rossi - was gay, but that's because she was a decent looker, and an Aussie at that. I was surprised when I heard that one).

[IMG]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/imag ... leBckIGvgQ[/IMG]
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2004
1829 posts
311 upvotes
Mississauga
Tornado F2 wrote: I'm absolutely shattered. No wonder she didn't reply to my thousands of marriage proposal tweets. :lol:

(I do recall being disappointed to learn that the other Ellen's "partner" - Portia de Rossi - was gay, but that's because she was a decent looker, and an Aussie at that. I was surprised when I heard that one).

[IMG]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/imag ... leBckIGvgQ[/IMG]
Oh Poop, now I too am shattered. Same reason that Portia did not return my calls. Sorry mate. Now we are both in the same boat.
Looks like I will just have to make do with one of these. Pick one for yourself. Perhaps it will cheer you up.

http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/gallerie ... -2013.html
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
redpattison wrote: Oh Poop, now I too am shattered. Same reason that Portia did not return my calls. Sorry mate. Now we are both in the same boat.
Looks like I will just have to make do with one of these. Pick one for yourself. Perhaps it will cheer you up.

http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/gallerie ... -2013.html
No, none of those heroin-addict-lookalikes for me, thanks. I'm more into Kate Upton. Especially after taking a quick look at her wiki. She seems like a real winner for some lucky guy. (Me please, please). :)

http://blog.prashantgorule.com/wp-conte ... -image.jpg

Edit: Best to keep it just as a link, since some sad case here is no doubt going to cry about seeing a photo of a pretty girl. Scantily-dressed blokes are apparently okay, but not girls.

When did I cross over into this weird parallel universe? Notice how most politicians these days, esp US Presidents, seem to be lefties, for example? What's the odds of that?
Apr 21, 2013
185 posts
13 upvotes
Grimsby
I am not surprised, her career is in the toilet. Everything since Inception has been straight to TV or utter crap. Just like Jodie Foster, when she was straight she starred and directed "The Beaver" , after she came out, she was in a major movie called Elysium......I wonder if Page would of come out if Inception 2 was about to be released?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
7311 posts
1672 upvotes
Toronto
To me, finding out someone is gay is akin to finding out their favorite color is not blue, it is of no consequence to me. I find her attractive, i like the tomboy look, I am not gay, but maybe I am, but honestly I do not really care. If one day I woke up gay, I would just go with flow.
I workout to get big so I can pickup bricks and ****.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
toalan wrote: To me, finding out someone is gay is akin to finding out their favorite color is not blue, it is of no consequence to me. I find her attractive, i like the tomboy look, I am not gay, but maybe I am, but honestly I do not really care. If one day I woke up gay, I would just go with flow.
We don't even know if you're male or female, so WHO CARES?

Congrats on kinda-coming-out though.

So decisive. :razz:
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
Psubs wrote: Have you watched Hard Candy? :D
No. I see that and think "John Candy". Then I recall having some boiled candies in the past. It doesn't register with me as something to watch, though I have seen/heard it as a title in the past.

[IMG]http://lifeinthelostworld.com/wp-conten ... -candy.jpg[/IMG]

Bing tells me it's a brand of cosmetics at WM.

imdb gives me info on the movie. Looking at their rating, and the introductory description, I could see myself watching this once if it was on TV. I doubt that I would buy a DVD or watch it twice though. Going off the image, I take it she's jail-bait. Reading further - oooh, creepy. "Strangers shouldn't talk to little girls", indeed. No wonder adults are reluctant to help youngsters these days. Kids can be more twisted than grown-ups. I'm probably going to end up watching it now - if I see the title in the TV listings.

[IMG]http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BM ... SX214_.jpg[/IMG]

Wonder if WM were aware of the movie?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)