[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
20163 posts
358582 upvotes
Ottawa

Embassy Suites "366 Days of More" (exp. Feb 28/13) NO QC, facebook

yup this one runs for a year

Enter: http://www.facebook.com/EmbassySuitesHotels (366 day of more sweepstakes tab)

Rules: http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/p ... ndex.jhtml

Prize: There are exactly three-hundred and sixty six (366) prizes total (each, a "Grand Prize") available to be won in the Promotion as follows:

Grand Prize: Two (2) Be My Guest Certificates, each valid for one night of free lodging (one (1) standard room and corresponding taxes) at any Embassy Suites hotel worldwide. The grand prize winner will receive two certificates and will have the option (but not the requirement) to gift one of their certificates to a friend through the public share feature on the Sweepstakes Facebook app.

The approximate retail value ("ARV") of each Grand Prize is $340.00 USD

good luck rfd.
bring back colour
24 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2012
1017 posts
402 upvotes
Toronto
Thank you! This is a really long contest lol!
]
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2005
15434 posts
106867 upvotes
Richmond Hill
So, who else is having problems with the entry form not listing any Canadian provinces when you select Canada as the country, and then rejecting your submission because the form is incomplete?
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Apr 6, 2009
344 posts
319 upvotes
ronin1701 wrote:
Mar 2nd, 2012 11:41 am
So, who else is having problems with the entry form not listing any Canadian provinces when you select Canada as the country, and then rejecting your submission because the form is incomplete?

I selected country = Canada first, then went back to the "state" field and could select my province no problem. Form submitted, got a confirmation message.
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2005
15434 posts
106867 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Karen7777 wrote:
Mar 2nd, 2012 12:22 pm
I selected country = Canada first, then went back to the "state" field and could select my province no problem. Form submitted, got a confirmation message.

I did the same thing, but no joy.

When I select United States, the pull-down list of U.S. states appears. When I select Puerto Rico, the field opens up to allow a typed entry. When I select Canada, the field just closes, preventing input of any kind.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2003
9818 posts
285 upvotes
Thank you. I really hope that you don't need to enter each day for a chance to win and they throw out all the previous ballots.
KitKat item collector- always looking for swag or branded items.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2006
12510 posts
167 upvotes
thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
× < >