• Jun 8th, 2010 2:10 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 25, 2008
829 posts
66 upvotes
YORK

EMS shipping

Has anyone ordered something from company in China and the company used EMS as shipping courier to ship the product from China to Canada?

if so how many days it took to ship? 5 business days?

I am anxious to know realistically how many days it took you.

thanks
8 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2007
1036 posts
252 upvotes
BC
Shipping will take about 7 days to Toronto. Possibly even up to 2 weeks.
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
25310 posts
2536 upvotes
Markham, ON
really depends on the service type...i've had some product from China take upwards of 4 weeks (yes EMS...free ship from ebay)...but some literally like 4 days also on more expensive products (paying $20 for shipping)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8976 posts
2827 upvotes
i've ordered some stuff from focalprice which I paid to have it shipped via EMS.

It came in about 5 business days and it arrived on the weekend. I was very surprised Canada post delivered on the Saturday.
Nov 25, 2008
829 posts
66 upvotes
YORK
HI just an update...i logged on EMS website to look in my shipping status

I am located in Toronto ,East side of Canada. The latest status shows that product has just left Shanghai , and heading to Vancouver. So i am kinda confused....

For those , living in Eastern part of Canada, who order products from China via EMS . does that make sense to you??

tks again
TC
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
11320 posts
3870 upvotes
Nowhere
love0715 wrote: HI just an update...i logged on EMS website to look in my shipping status

I am located in Toronto ,East side of Canada. The latest status shows that product has just left Shanghai , and heading to Vancouver. So i am kinda confused....

For those , living in Eastern part of Canada, who order products from China via EMS . does that make sense to you??
First of all, I think we all know where Toronto is. But do you know where China is? There is nothing unusual about a product coming from China and landing in Vancouver.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8976 posts
2827 upvotes
love0715 wrote: HI just an update...i logged on EMS website to look in my shipping status

tks again
TC

Yeah ... that's usually the route it takes for a package. Where did you think it goes?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 26, 2003
7174 posts
217 upvotes
Nepean
I get stuff shipped via EMS all the time, and it's usually pretty quick. It usually takes 2 days or less to get to Canada. It's Custom process that will take the longest. Afterward, Canada Post Xpresspost takes over. So depends where it gets processed by Custom.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)