The End of the F***ing World - Netflix

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2018 11:31 am
[OP]
May 23, 2017
698 posts
229 upvotes

The End of the F***ing World - Netflix

Is anyone watching this show? I watched the entire thing in one night, such a good show and the lead girl is pretty attractive in a weird way.
Got that Zoomer account!
17 replies
Penalty Box
Mar 20, 2009
1285 posts
186 upvotes
Toronto
riseagainstthemachine wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 3:52 pm
nobody? ok well you guys are missing out.
Didn't know there was a 22 minute cap to respond.

Yeah - I enjoyed it, and also binged it.

Seems like they are planning a 2nd season, which seems kinda odd considering how the series ended.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
6109 posts
935 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
Solid show.
Nice and short and well-acted
[OP]
May 23, 2017
698 posts
229 upvotes
shikotee wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 4:54 pm

Seems like they are planning a 2nd season, which seems kinda odd considering how the series ended.
lol I posted from my phone and then from my work computer about 4 hours later, dont know why the times are like that
Got that Zoomer account!
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19484 posts
7903 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I watched it about a month ago.

thoroughly enjoyed it.
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2015
3235 posts
2158 upvotes
Feb 14th, 2018 3:52 pm
nobody? ok well you guys are missing out.
shikotee wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 4:54 pm

Feb 15th, 2018 7:25 am
lol I posted from my phone and then from my work computer about 4 hours later, dont know why the times are like that
Both of you are wrong somehow?

OP's second post is a day later than the first.
[OP]
May 23, 2017
698 posts
229 upvotes
superfresh89 wrote:
Feb 15th, 2018 9:53 am

hahahaha yep you are right... these days are running into each other
Got that Zoomer account!
Penalty Box
Mar 20, 2009
1285 posts
186 upvotes
Toronto
superfresh89 wrote:
Feb 15th, 2018 9:53 am

Good eye! Upvote earned!
Feb 7, 2018
153 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto ON
No idea of this show, but Altered Carbon (on Netflix) episode 2 shot me in space and from there into another dimension. There is a moment the wife of the rich guy is seducing the main character, won't disclose details, but while she is not the prettiest girl (compared to other actresses) she does it so damn sexy that haven't seen any other actress to do it in such a way. Since the Netflix player have an icon to rewind the last 10 seconds, I rewinded for like 10 times, maybe more before going forward. Well , there is a sex scene, very short after the seduction, but the seduction was the thing to watch. She does it so sexy, filthy and gorgeous, that honestly I am her fan already :twisted:

There popped articles in many websites about this scene being controversial, but I could compare this scene ONLY to Terminator 1 love scene between Linda Hamilton and Michael Biehn, with difference being, the T1 love scene being the most naturally looking and beautiful love scene in a movie and the AC seduction being the sexiest seduction in a movie. Hm...maybe if they combine them both and we get the best ever love sequence in a movie? Smiling Face With Sunglasses
[OP]
May 23, 2017
698 posts
229 upvotes
ginoisselling wrote:
Feb 15th, 2018 1:16 pm
No idea of this show, but Altered Carbon (on Netflix) episode 2 shot me in space and from there into another dimension. There is a moment the wife of the rich guy is seducing the main character, won't disclose details, but while she is not the prettiest girl (compared to other actresses) she does it so damn sexy that haven't seen any other actress to do it in such a way. Since the Netflix player have an icon to rewind the last 10 seconds, I rewinded for like 10 times, maybe more before going forward. Well , there is a sex scene, very short after the seduction, but the seduction was the thing to watch. She does it so sexy, filthy and gorgeous, that honestly I am her fan already :twisted:

There popped articles in many websites about this scene being controversial, but I could compare this scene ONLY to Terminator 1 love scene between Linda Hamilton and Michael Biehn, with difference being, the T1 love scene being the most naturally looking and beautiful love scene in a movie and the AC seduction being the sexiest seduction in a movie. Hm...maybe if they combine them both and we get the best ever love sequence in a movie? Smiling Face With Sunglasses
are you going to finish the season of AC? I haven't watched it yet but I am on the fence. I am not a big sci-fi guy, not really into stuff like that, maybe i'll give it a shot when the wife and I are done queer eye.... lol
Got that Zoomer account!
Feb 7, 2018
153 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto ON
Feb 15th, 2018 2:41 pm
are you going to finish the season of AC? I haven't watched it yet but I am on the fence. I am not a big sci-fi guy, not really into stuff like that, maybe i'll give it a shot when the wife and I are done queer eye.... lol
If it depends on me, would watch AC every evening, but there is also kid and wife to pay attention to. And I am still on Nashville Season 2, not to mention Star Wars Rebels Season 1 (not on Netflix) and with wife we started watching Brooklyn Nine Nine Season 1. But as I said, we don't watch every evening, sometimes too tired to watch.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
7653 posts
1007 upvotes
Toronto
I did pass by it in browsing.
The name was a bit cheezy and a turn off.
Will watch it soon.;)
[OP]
May 23, 2017
698 posts
229 upvotes
gh05t wrote:
Feb 15th, 2018 4:39 pm
I did pass by it in browsing.
The name was a bit cheezy and a turn off.
Will watch it soon.;)
if you are into dry british humor, then you should give it a try.
Got that Zoomer account!