• Nov 11th, 2008 8:43 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2005
1144 posts
44 upvotes

Ending of a rogers contract

My contract expires nov 08 but its still going are they going to keep billing me? How does this work exactly am I now on a month to month bases or will it stop and I have to get a new contract?
5 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2003
23140 posts
202 upvotes
FreeSpinnz wrote: My contract expires nov 08 but its still going are they going to keep billing me? How does this work exactly am I now on a month to month bases or will it stop and I have to get a new contract?
Yes, they will keep on billing you.
You will be on a monh to month bases without a contract and all the 'bonus' associates with a contract will be gone.
Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like. -- Will Smith
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
Stay hungry, stay foolish.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2005
1144 posts
44 upvotes
gman wrote: Yes, they will keep on billing you.
You will be on a monh to month bases without a contract and all the 'bonus' associates with a contract will be gone.
So if I ever want to cancel now, I just give a month notice?
Banned
Sep 18, 2008
506 posts
sorry for going off topic but is it true rogers also got rid of the SAF?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
7431 posts
2506 upvotes
BC
FreeSpinnz wrote: So if I ever want to cancel now, I just give a month notice?
Yes, you are correct.
FazerRider wrote: sorry for going off topic but is it true rogers also got rid of the SAF?
No, although Fido did with their latest plans, but pretty much just integrated it into their plan costs (like Bell did some time ago) so in most cases you're not actually saving anything.
Banned
Nov 29, 2005
4853 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
If you are in a contract (Agreement) and you REQUEST to cancel your service, you pay a penalty. If you are not in a contract (no agreement) and you request to cancel your service, you are penalty free.

Ending of a contract does NOT end your service, if it did, many many many people I know would be disappointed..
How do you like dem apples, Bro?