Automotive

[Ensun Locks] Cheap place for key cutting and programming! (UPDATED 2018)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2023 9:43 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2013
2869 posts
2130 upvotes
Had Ene do my Cobra key for me. 20 minutes in and out. Key works and no issues.... Good deal... Will be going back for future service
Deal Addict
May 18, 2005
3412 posts
361 upvotes
Asker123 wrote: where is ene located?
Check out the first post!

Also anyone knows if Ene can program smart keys for cars with push start button?
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
3174 posts
1083 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone been able to get in touch with him?

I've texted and called...however his voicemail is full..
May 23, 2016
1 posts
Just wanted to chime in, I recently found this thread and contacted Ene. I got him to program and cut two flip keys that I supplied, and reprogram the old keys as spares. Ene was very accomodating and got it all done without too much hassle. I wouldn't hesitate to go back to him or recommend anyone for his services. I was quoted the same prices as listed here, just be sure to let him know you found him on RFD and he'll help you out.

I'd also like to point out that his location is different from the one listed here. He's on Midland between McNicoll and Steeles, message him and ask him for the exact address.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
3688 posts
1227 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
SFChewy wrote: Just wanted to chime in, I recently found this thread and contacted Ene. I got him to program and cut two flip keys that I supplied, and reprogram the old keys as spares. Ene was very accomodating and got it all done without too much hassle. I wouldn't hesitate to go back to him or recommend anyone for his services. I was quoted the same prices as listed here, just be sure to let him know you found him on RFD and he'll help you out.

I'd also like to point out that his location is different from the one listed here. He's on Midland between McNicoll and Steeles, message him and ask him for the exact address.
It could be possible that he moved, but then again, his tools and machine are in his car anyway so he's practically mobile. Thanks for letting others know.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2012
1868 posts
493 upvotes
TORONTO
Just found this thread. I called him, he told me instead of $40 for program + cut, its $50. Did anyone do it recently with him?
Jul 20, 2014
3 posts
Brampton, ON
Just had my Ford key cut and programmed for $50 from him. He explained a little price increase due to exchange rate... Which was simply understandable esp as his price was the best after shopping around. Nice and honest guy though....
Oct 25, 2014
105 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I was really hoping to save some money with my replacement key but Ene told me it's gonna cost me 130$ (with discount for RFD members) for my Dodge grand caravan.. :( I bought key from Amazon and I just need it cut so I can program it myself. Do you know where to do that? Canadian Tire and hardware stores do not do that..
Jul 20, 2014
3 posts
Brampton, ON
You can give him a call. He cut and programmed mine for $50. I supplied key.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2005
3445 posts
8 upvotes
Scarborough
Dealt with Ene on the weekend. My original Civic key was cracking and the battery was dying, and it was the only one I had.

Took it in, along with 2 blank keys (1 flip and 1 regular) that I bought online, to Ene. He cut and programmed them pretty quick, and for much less than any dealership wanted. Also, super friendly guy.

I highly recommend him. I'll be going back with a friend who needs an extra key for his car cut too. And will go myself if I ever need another key cut.

FYI, not all brands/keys will cost the same. Some require more work than others. Lucky for me I had a civic. My friend's yaris will be a bit pricier, but still better than the stealership.
Contests entered: Too Many...
Contests won: 3
Biggest Win:
-Xbox 360 From Pepsi - Oct. 21, 2006 (7:00PM-7:59PM CST Draw :D )
CHECK OUT MY 100% POSITIVE HoFo FEEDBACK
CHECK OUT MY 100% POSITIVE Heatware FEEDBACK
*NEW*CHECK OUT MY 100% POSITIVE RFD FEEDBACK
Deal Guru
Dec 2, 2008
12459 posts
2170 upvotes
GTA
Can they just cut and without the need tp program as i do have access to tools that can program myself. 2007 honda accord
Oct 6, 2007
722 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
BUMP....Does anybody knows what ENE cell no? apparently the number on the first post is not longer his.TIA
Deal Guru
Dec 2, 2008
12459 posts
2170 upvotes
GTA
axela3 wrote: BUMP....Does anybody knows what ENE cell no? apparently the number on the first post is not longer his.TIA
Check Kijiji.
Oct 6, 2007
722 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
qaz393 wrote: Check Kijiji.
its the same number, on the yellow page listed, anyone here who deal with him recently who has his new number? or shop location?
Oct 19, 2004
204 posts
26 upvotes
Just visited him last week, he moved to Midland and Steeles area.

You can find his address on his website: http://www.ensunlocks.com/contact-us/

It said Unit 111, but it is actually at the back of unit 111. I guess Ene is sharing the unit with someone else.

He is not always in his shop, better to call him to arrange for an appt.
He charged me $50 for shell + key cutting (no programming, still use the old chip on the new shell).
If you bring your own shell, it is $30 for key cutting
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
13892 posts
3539 upvotes
Toronto
I've used him before. Found him on kijiji. Glad he's made the RFD recommendation list.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1665 upvotes
bigasif wrote: Dealt with Ene on the weekend. My original Civic key was cracking and the battery was dying, and it was the only one I had.

Took it in, along with 2 blank keys (1 flip and 1 regular) that I bought online, to Ene. He cut and programmed them pretty quick, and for much less than any dealership wanted. Also, super friendly guy.

I highly recommend him. I'll be going back with a friend who needs an extra key for his car cut too. And will go myself if I ever need another key cut.

FYI, not all brands/keys will cost the same. Some require more work than others. Lucky for me I had a civic. My friend's yaris will be a bit pricier, but still better than the stealership.

How do you know which blank key to buy? Can you send me the link where you bought yours? Looking to get a Nissan Rogue key cut. Is this the key that can open/lock door, set alarm, etc... ?
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Oct 19, 2004
204 posts
26 upvotes
aquariaguy wrote: How do you know which blank key to buy? Can you send me the link where you bought yours? Looking to get a Nissan Rogue key cut. Is this the key that can open/lock door, set alarm, etc... ?
You can easily buy one from Amazon or ebay.
There are different kinds, just the shell, with or without computer chip, with or without key.

If you are buying the shell, and if your key has a computer chip inside, make sure you buy one that has slot for storing the computer chip.