[Winners] Enter to win $2500.00 Cash Giveaway from Travel Wire (Exp July 31)
Enter to win $2500.00 Cash Giveaway
1. Agreement: These rules govern the Enter to win $2500.00 Cash Giveaway. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest rules and the decisions of the Contest judges, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants. By entering the Contest, winner agree that the Sponsor, its affiliates, partners, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability for, and shall be held harmless for and against any damage, loss or injury that may arise in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Contest.
2. Sponsor: The Contest sponsor is Flyerland, a division of Metroland Media Group Ltd., the owner and operator of the website, flyerland.ca (“Sponsor”).
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open to all residents of Canada excluding Quebec who are over the age of 18, except for employees, their immediate families and anyone living with any employee of the Sponsor or its corporate affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies. Only one entry per person is permitted. You will receive an additional entry (up to 5) for each friend you refer who subsequently enters the Contest. You should only provide the email addresses of those friends who have consented to being emailed. This is an online contest only and only entries submitted online by following the instructions on the Contest website will be eligible.
4. Contest: The Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. EST on Friday July 1, 2011 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on Sunday July 31, 2011 (the 'Contest Period'). To enter the Contest, access the Contest website at: www.flyerland.ca , read the Contest rules and fill out the Contest Form during the Contest Period (a valid email address will be required). The potential winners will be chosen by random draw, which will take place at 10 Tempo Avenue, Toronto, Ontario on Monday August 8, 2011. The potential winner will be contacted by telephone or email by a representative of the Sponsor, and must reply within 48 hours to maintain eligibility. If the potential winner does not respond within this time period or fail to respond to any attempted contact, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to select at random another eligible entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry. In order to be eligible to win, the potential winner must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question, without assistance or mechanical or electronic aid.
5. Prize: One (1) prize of $2500.00 from TRAVELWIRE INC. A cheque for the prize will be mailed to the winner’s home address.
6. Release: Prior to receiving the Prize, the winner will be required to show valid photo ID and to sign a declaration of eligibility and release form releasing the Sponsor and its related parties from any and all liability in connection with the Contest and/or the Prize, confirming compliance with the rules and consenting to the use of his or her name and photograph, without further compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor and/or its advertising and promotional agencies. The winner must sign and return a release of liability and declaration of eligibility all within ten (10) days of issuance or the Prize may be forfeited.
7. Privacy: We use your personal contact information to administer this Contest, including contacting, announcing and promoting prize winners. The Winner agrees that the Sponsor may use winners’ name, picture, portrait, likeness, and voice for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation (whether print, broadcast or electronic media). In addition, the Sponsor may use this information to send you offers or information from us, our affiliates and from selected sponsors or advertisers ('Marketing Offers'). If you do not wish to receive Marketing Offers, you may opt-out at any time by: Following the instructions at the bottom of any email Marketing Offer you receive or following the instructions set out in the Sponsor’s privacy policies http://www.metroland.com/page/PrivacyPolicy. The Contest is run in compliance with the privacy policies of Metroland Media Group Ltd.
8. Banning: The Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom they believe to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and entering more times than permitted under these rules.
9. Other: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. This Contest is governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein and is void where prohibited by law. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or the Contest rules at any time without notice. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize or portion of the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The Prize awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed. The Sponsor is not liable for any lost, late, misdirected or stolen entries or inability to process entries, or any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this Contest, including technical failures on the part of Contest software, virus, website down-time, human error or property damage incurred by any Contest entrant. The Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. Use of any automated system including robotic or form filling software to enter or participate in this Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry. Authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.