• Last Updated:
  • Mar 10th, 2018 1:50 pm
Banned
Aug 27, 2017
142 posts
60 upvotes
baijuxp wrote:
Mar 6th, 2018 10:28 pm
$69 per day with 200 km limit? seems too high? maybe just plan out your trip a few days in advance and get a much cheaper rate.. with unlimited kilometers.
Depends, any sort of holiday/busy season and you're paying the same to hertz when you factor gas.

Enterprise also has $30 for almost any car m-t from 630pm-8am
Sep 4, 2013
95 posts
96 upvotes
Edmonton
Wet Banana wrote:
Mar 6th, 2018 10:41 pm

You could book it for the whole day, but it's more for errands and short 1-3 hour trips. Appointments, picking up family, groceries, etc.

I've had bad experiences with their insurance department trying to put the blame on me for damage made by a past rental though, so I wouldn't recommend Enterprise Car Share. Zipcar is good, as is Car2Go, and GM's new Maven Drive seems promising.
Use car2go in Calgary lots. Love driving a Mercedes for $20 an hour for quick trips
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2012
2076 posts
1235 upvotes
Richmond Hill
As an Enterprise Carshare member, I tried looking for some sort of identifier I could provide someone if they wanted to be my referral.

Couldn't see anything except my member ID? Anyways, there's no benefit to be referred, just a benefit to the referrer.

[I am not soliciting referrals here, inquiring about the process so I can bring my friends on]