Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Enterprise

Enterprise weekend rental specials For $12.99/day

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2018 6:56 pm
Oct 28, 2015
314 posts
116 upvotes
crazychick wrote: Just wondering if this could apply to rentals returned to airport location...also if so, this would work out cheaper then hiring a cab...but a lot more hassle I suppose.. especially when trying to catch a flight...

Don't they usually let you rent from a city location and return to airport at no charge? I've done that with hertz but not enterprise?
I was thinking the exact same thing. I'm in Seattle over US Thanksgiving long weekend. Was planning on taking a taxi to the location closest to the airport and returning to the airport. When booking online, it won't allow an after hours return to the pickup location, so I figured I'll return the car at the airport with the hopes they don't charge regular Thanksgiving rates.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2003
2550 posts
574 upvotes
This works at the Woodbine location in Markham. I got a Hyundai Veloster for the weekend for $47 all in. Drove it to Niagra falls. It's a pretty sweet deal.
Feb 22, 2013
147 posts
34 upvotes
Ottawa
chenj16 wrote:
misterjase wrote: For what it's worth "e999wes" seemed to work for $9.99 weekend rentals for me. But I was trying to book a minivan to which this doesn't apply.

I still ended up saving $5 of my minivan rental by signing into my enterprise member account and making the reservation from there. Was pleasantly surprised. Rented the minivan for 1 day only.
How much did you end up paying for minivan rent?
$96.55 all in.
May 23, 2010
242 posts
54 upvotes
If anyone is looking for a different company to rent. Here is the best discount from Hertz in my last 10 years expereince. Get yourself a gold membership for free and get an upgrade!

Fee-Waived Hertz #1 Gold Status Enrollment
https://link.hertz.com/link/goldcorp/go ... pe=bapgold
Company Name: Car & Driver
CDP Number: 1757580
Pin Code: bapgold

Voted Best Hertz CDP Discount Code: 1757580
- Excellent Rates, best Hertz discount offered anywhere, it beats all other codes includes AAA
- Anyone can use this code, this belongs to Car and Driver Magazine
readers (go pick one up from a magazine stand?)
- Unlimited miles (even for one way trips)
- Discounted one way rentals
- No driving area restriction in North America
www.hertz.com/rentacar/handlers/Special ... DP=1757580

this code beats all other ones.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2925 posts
628 upvotes
Toronto
StartHere wrote: If anyone is looking for a different company to rent. Here is the best discount from Hertz in my last 10 years expereince. Get yourself a gold membership for free and get an upgrade!

Fee-Waived Hertz #1 Gold Status Enrollment
https://link.hertz.com/link/goldcorp/go ... pe=bapgold
Company Name: Car & Driver
CDP Number: 1757580
Pin Code: bapgold

Voted Best Hertz CDP Discount Code: 1757580
- Excellent Rates, best Hertz discount offered anywhere, it beats all other codes includes AAA
- Anyone can use this code, this belongs to Car and Driver Magazine
readers (go pick one up from a magazine stand?)
- Unlimited miles (even for one way trips)
- Discounted one way rentals
- No driving area restriction in North America
www.hertz.com/rentacar/handlers/Special ... DP=1757580

this code beats all other ones.
Thanks for sharing. I tried out the code for a weekend and the lowest rate was $32/day. Am I doing it wrong?

It also looks like there aren't many locations as Enterprise in Toronto.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
Error 404: SRVE0190E: File not found: /goldcorp/go
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Enterprise $12.99 is still alive.

$12.99 for Economy / Compact
$14.99 for Intermediate
$17.99 for Standard
$19.99 for Full Size.

Will the Economy car usually have a smaller engine displacement than the Compact? Most of the rentals will have the regular parking brakes that you pull up right? I'm not used to electronic parking braking that is touch activated.
Last edited by alanbrenton on Feb 13th, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
zoro69 wrote:
"The only maintenance that they do is oil changes. "

Never had a car from enterprise that was more then 1 model year old, a majority had less then 20k, what else woud they do?
Yeah really...
The highest I've seen is like 25k.
I've driven a few cars that have had less than 250km on them.
newfbc wrote:
Any reason why you take the fuel service option? I find it's never cheaper especially with all the tax they charge on top of it.
Really? The posted rates I see are almost always cheaper than pump prices, even if you have a Costco or a Superstore nearby.
The only way they're "losing" money is if they don't use the entire tank.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Jan 26, 2014
890 posts
536 upvotes
Toronto, ON
For those who can't find a place near them you can try autorentals.com just don't use the insurance they offer on the website and either use your credit card/personal car rental insurance or buy additional coverage at the pickup desk.
Jan 29, 2017
160 posts
141 upvotes
Avis gave me a rate of $66/week (Costco AWD + $30 off) all-in for an intermediate car; I booked for two weeks and got a brand-new Chrysler 300S. I haven't found Enterprise to be competitive.
Jan 26, 2014
890 posts
536 upvotes
Toronto, ON
InDogWeTrust wrote: Avis gave me a rate of $66/week (Costco AWD + $30 off) all-in for an intermediate car; I booked for two weeks and got a brand-new Chrysler 300S. I haven't found Enterprise to be competitive.
How did you get that price online or in person ? Which city did you get it ?
Jan 29, 2017
160 posts
141 upvotes
I booked online; $66 for the first week, $62 for the second. I'm in Calgary. I tried to book for a 3rd week but rates have skyrocketed.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2006
2135 posts
1441 upvotes
I know it works in Burnaby for the GVR area for those interested. You get $9.99/day from USA site if you rather pay that way for whatever reason. Also, for those with ICBC, if you have the Roadstar Plus package, you not only get collision, but also 3rd party liability insurance free included so you don't need to purchase any additional insurance options. Credit cards only give collision, so if you want 3rd party liability, you would have to pay or take the risk of not having it.

I remember some poster said Enterprise has 3rd party liability included with their fleet insurance. Does that mean the renter is automatically covered regardless if they buy insurance or not? I'm not too sure what is implied. Is that true with other rental car companies out there or only Enterprise? Anybody know?
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
3167 posts
1209 upvotes
Montreal
just booked 3 days for 58 $ all in
Client at: Tangerine, VoIP.ms, Virgin Mobile
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Can we drive the rental to the United States (neighboring state) like to NY and back to ON?
Jul 8, 2012
78 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
Confirmed Yes you can without any additional charges. Just let them know in advance.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Thanks. So I just let them know as I pick it up? 450 km is perfect for Niagara, NY.

Rented a compact for gasoline savings.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
1693 posts
1946 upvotes
vancouver
If you need unlimited KMs, then just book without coupon code. I booked compact for $15.39 per day. Extra 2.40 cents for unlimited KMs is well worth it.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
9537 posts
3186 upvotes
frozenmelon wrote: If you need unlimited KMs, then just book without coupon code. I booked compact for $15.39 per day. Extra 2.40 cents for unlimited KMs is well worth it.
Depends on where you are if you can get that or close. In 2014 I was getting unlimited km weekends as low as $8.50/day in June (!) in Kingston, and in the teens most of the time. By summer 2015 seeing rates like that was no longer, never lower then $20 and that is very rare.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)