• Last Updated:
  • May 3rd, 2011 11:06 am
[OP]
Jun 13, 2010
20 posts

Entrepreneur Education Programs

Hi Folks,

I'm considering switching from the health care field to starting and running my own business and am considering going back to school. Would an MBA be the answer or are there college programs that offer training in these types of skills? If you can recommend any specific college programs that would be a bonus!

Thx!
2 replies
Aug 17, 2008
397 posts
14 upvotes
Vancouver
madkat wrote:
Apr 30th, 2011 12:17 pm
Hi Folks,

I'm considering switching from the health care field to starting and running my own business and am considering going back to school. Would an MBA be the answer or are there college programs that offer training in these types of skills? If you can recommend any specific college programs that would be a bonus!

Thx!

It really depends on what you're wanting to do. There typically is no "best solution", it's more like the "best solution for you". What would you like to learn specifically? What sort of business do you want to start? Do you have years available to go to school?
Are you an Entrepreneur, or thinking of starting a business? We should definitely be connected! - @KelsoKennedy
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2002
3005 posts
168 upvotes
madkat wrote:
Apr 30th, 2011 12:17 pm
Hi Folks,

Thx!

As a supplement to formal education, you can also find some free courses via MaRS or Enterprise Toronto