Enviropaving - rubber driveway reviews?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2016 11:41 am
Tags:
None
Dec 3, 2006
1 posts
Richmond
They were at the Vancouver Home & Garden Show in February. I paid deposit and after further research, cancelled the contract (within 5 days). I have been getting the run around since. I am going to seek assistance from Consumer Protection BC. Avoid this Company.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
10279 posts
1319 upvotes
City of Vancouver
I don't get it. Rubber tires are toxic. Why would you want rubber crumb asphalt on your property? I don't even like running on the track, which is made out of this stuff.
De gustibus non est disputandum
Crazy people will make even sane people crazy.
Aug 17, 2004
33 posts
2 upvotes
partingmustang wrote:
Apr 21st, 2015 3:14 pm
They were at the Vancouver Home & Garden Show in February. I paid deposit and after further research, cancelled the contract (within 5 days). I have been getting the run around since. I am going to seek assistance from Consumer Protection BC. Avoid this Company.
What further research were you able to find that persuaded you against them?
I'm also looking into fixing my driveway and wondering if this is a good solution.
Aug 31, 2016
1 posts
Never been so disgusted in a company in my 43 years in business. We hired Enviro to do a job for us, paid the deposit. Could never get a hold of them
the customer, decided to cancel after waiting so long. Tried to get our deposit back, many phone calls and e-mails, they will not return calls and will not
return the deposit. Off to court we go. If anyone knows how to get ahold of them please let us know Tradepro General Contractors Inc sales@tradeprocanada.com
Oct 4, 2016
2 posts
Stay away from this company, Jason is the owner and major thief, should be in prison. We put a deposit down to have our driveway surfaced back in May. The company did not do the work and will not refund our deposit. We have filed a complaint with BC Consumer Protection as well as BBB and Enviropaving is under investigation.
Oct 4, 2016
2 posts
I have exactly same situation but unfortunately had no copy of my contract (I destroyed it after they gave me deposit via cheque which bounced 2 weeks later). So I`m not sure if I can go to court without the copy. Please advise if you know anything about it. Thank you.
Nov 25, 2016
1 posts
Our driveway looked great for the first 3 years. Then pieces started breaking away. For 2 years we have been calling Enviropaving for warranty work. Initially, we were promised the repairs would be done. Two years later, we are still waiting. They are no longer answering phone calls or emails.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel