Expired Hot Deals

[Epic Games] Horace ( Jan 16 - Jan 23) (weekly free game)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 20th, 2020 9:30 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1184 posts
1621 upvotes
Toronto

[Epic Games] Horace ( Jan 16 - Jan 23) (weekly free game)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
January 23, 2020
Retailer:
Epic Games
More offers from Epic Games
I don't think anyone posted it yet in Hot Deals. So here is your weekly free game.

Jan 16 to 23: Horace

Ongoing thread here: epic-games-weekly-games-giveaways-2339957/

From Epic:
Horace

A game made by videogame lovers for videogame lovers!

An unmissable tale of a small robot on a big adventure! Made by just two people, Horace offers over 15 hours of exciting platforming and pushes the boundaries of the genre with profound storytelling and quirky and nostalgic pop culture references!
“A frankly gorgeous-looking pixel art platform adventure game” Kotaku UK - 9/10 "Might very well be the best platformer of 2019" Cub3d
“Horace’s heartwarming narrative pushes you through the hardcore gameplay, and the high quality aesthetic and music burns themselves into your brain” Escapist Magazine - 9/10 “Definitely one of the best Indie titles I have played this year” Demon Gaming
9.5/10 “One of the best games of 2019 and one of the best independent games I have ever played” Way too many games - 8.5/10 "Manages to offer his own personal reading of the platform genre, surprisingly walking the streets of narration" Multiplayer.it
8/10 "Unique, unsettling and surprising title". Everyeye.it - “Brilliantly exceeds expectations” PDVG - “Is a treat, and very well worth getting hold of” Get Indie Gaming
Adventure through hours of varied gameplay, dubbed by many as Indie GOTY 2019! Overcome 2D platforming challenges with a unique twist, unlock new metroidvania inspired robot abilities, enjoy retro-inspired mini games and reunite Horace with his family.
Last edited by Skilas on Jan 17th, 2020 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
14 replies
Sep 30, 2018
153 posts
267 upvotes
I hate free games. Never get to play them.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
1135 posts
2123 upvotes
Markham
2 people downvoted a deal for free games? I wish RFD would show who downvoted so they can be publicly shamed.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1184 posts
1621 upvotes
Toronto
PriceHunter wrote: Maybe put "Free" in the title?

Thank you.
I assumed people would be familiar by now regarding Epic's free weekly game. But I've edited title to make it obvious. Don't want anyone to pass up a free game!
Jan 26, 2012
209 posts
319 upvotes
Quebec
My Epic account has now more than 70 games in it, most of which I consider above average titles

I actually Only bought two of them with my own dollars (John Wick and Control)

Epic has been incredibly generous
Oct 30, 2012
182 posts
344 upvotes
I've gotten every single free game Epic have offered so far and haven't played a single one.
Dec 10, 2012
192 posts
71 upvotes
NORTH YORK
What is this I get myself for free?
Feb 22, 2012
508 posts
948 upvotes
Canada
mrkdwd wrote: I've gotten every single free game Epic have offered so far and haven't played a single one.
Getting all the free games is the only game that matters.

You played and won. Don't deny it.
RFD: Pick any two.
In stock
Low Price
Quality Product
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1184 posts
1621 upvotes
Toronto
Just bumping because it ends on the 23rd.

Don't be like me, and miss free games because you took a couple days off from RFD. :(